Best KD Ratio EVER!

Black Ops forum

littlejoel wrote:

LOL.They should add it

*sigh* I understand you're new here, so I'll just explain- they can't. The Wii doesn't have nearly enough RAM for Treyarch to put in killstreaks that can display the entire map. That's why the Valkyrie Rockets, Chopper Gunner, and Gunship aren't on the Wii version. Next time, I suggest using the Search function on these forums.
Adder1
Ok,Thx for the information.I will.
littlejoel
lets see one of my friends just got a 42 KDR on noobtown, and i had a 33 KDR with no deaths. but by far i would say i best record would have to be a 35 killstreak in about 4 mins. sadly the game ended bad because they started to noobtube on noobtown >.> but i think i had close to 50-60 kills with 2 deaths. My best ever would be a 103 to 2 on shipment using a M4 no hardcore, and one of my deaths was because i called an air strike on top of me >.>
TJskillz169

XyZ-|AetheR| wrote:

Last time guys i promise. Any way i went 72-1 Today ( soooo Close to beating my old max kills[73]) And i say thats a fairly BEAST KD Post your Best KD's ( Doesnt matter when or how you got em)

Definitely kill farming, you suck and everyone knows it. Don't brag about that score, you weren't really playing the game.
Trout_19

Definitely kill farming, you suck and everyone knows it. Don't brag about that score, you weren't really playing the game.

no need to be an Asshole about, and what do you know about that match, exactly you DONT know. to me your making it sound like you dont have a single score that can even come close to matching it. i had 103 kills in Cod 4 during one match, did i farm them? no it was shipment, i could just fire my gun and wind up hitting two or three people at a time. and for a more up to date one, i had a 35 killstreak with dual wield PM63s that i nabbed and just went on a rampage, it only took me 4 minutes and i was running around keeping people off the bomb sites, it was Demo, my CoD 4 one was a HC. keep your mouth shut douch
TJskillz169

Trout 19 wrote:

XyZ-|AetheR| wrote:

Last time guys i promise. Any way i went 72-1 Today ( soooo Close to beating my old max kills[73]) And i say thats a fairly BEAST KD Post your Best KD's ( Doesnt matter when or how you got em)

Dude cmon.... Seriously? For you to not me and say that i suck is Pretty mean. I dont even know you Nor do you know me, So why to Attack me?
XyZ-_AetheR_

TJskillz169 wrote:

no need to be an ******* about, and what do you know about that match, exactly you DONT know. to me your making it sound like you dont have a single score that can even come close to matching it. i had 103 kills in Cod 4 during one match, did i farm them? no it was shipment, i could just fire my gun and wind up hitting two or three people at a time. and for a more up to date one, i had a 35 killstreak with dual wield PM63s that i nabbed and just went on a rampage, it only took me 4 minutes and i was running around keeping people off the bomb sites, it was Demo, my CoD 4 one was a HC. keep your mouth shut douch

Thank you trout Smiley Tongue emoticons FTW
XyZ-_AetheR_

[ wrote:

Haris_C":1e83zeqo]i went 97-9 in shipment with the m429 SAW in MW but in black ops i only got 56- 3 in noobtown

i went 176-15 on shippy mwr with the ak47 gold i miss my beautiful gold ak
dowtatno
idk if this counts as anything,but i had an accuracy of 66.06% on nuketown with a stakeout
padiego
i got a 63-1 a while back. i forget everything about it tho hahaha
boabawong

Studios