Best Look Sensitivity?

Black Ops forum

Highlighted
Hi everyone, i was just wondering what the best look sensitivity is.

when i play zombies, i always use 4 and i have gotten to round 29 in kino soo far (bought black ops 3 weeks ago)

but when i play online, i have a hard time aiming correctly on 4, soo could anyone tell me what they think the best sensitivity is or give me your own look sensitivity?

thanks
Eiffel65
44 REPLIES 44
I usally go with 2 or 3 because i have a new controller but most of my friends go with 6 or maybe 7

Mason
masonrulesbowma
I HATE these kind of threads. There is no "best" look sensitivity. Its all up to personal preference. Come on use common sense.
JSasRays

Eiffel65 wrote:

Hi everyone, i was just wondering what the best look sensitivity is.

when i play zombies, i always use 4 and i have gotten to round 29 in kino soo far (bought black ops 3 weeks ago)

but when i play online, i have a hard time aiming correctly on 4, soo could anyone tell me what they think the best sensitivity is or give me your own look sensitivity?

thanks

Seems like ever since the PSN came back online everything seems faster. I've had to bump mine down a couple notches. I suppose it could be just because I didn't play for a month, but something seems different.

Anyways, start on default and move your way up one by one. Every time you bump it up, you're going to hate it for a while but you'll get used to it.

I was on 8 before the PSN went down, now I'm back on 6 I believe.
Lancecasual

He's just looking for a little help, relax.

LiveFromThe2150
start at default and bump it up every 2 weeks or till comfortable. 6 or 7 is a good sensitivity to be at. I play on 9 and 10 though just got use to it as I primarily sniped on mw2.
THISGUYGOTCHA_i
soo 6-7? just because everytime i get killed i watch the kill cam, and the person who kills me always hold the weapon very steady, soo i think its weird how people can have it on 6-7 then. (soz for bad english)
Eiffel65
?
Eiffel65

Eiffel65 wrote:

soo 6-7? just because everytime i get killed i watch the kill cam, and the person who kills me always hold the weapon very steady, soo i think its weird how people can have it on 6-7 then. (soz for bad english)

I have noticed that as well. They seem to know when you're just coming around a corner, and then have their weapon aimed right on your head as you do.

Anyways, alot of people play at 10 and claim it to be too slow. You just have to keep moving it up until you're comfortable. Start at 3, go to 4 until you can handle it, go to 5 for however long it takes...etc etc etc.
Lancecasual
ranges from 4-7, depends on how twitchy I seem to be.
stew_padaso

Studios