Best Look Sensitivity?

Black Ops forum

Re: Best Look Sensitivity?

in reply to Eiffel65

DZ06LT wrote:

I have always just used default. I think anything higher would give me a headache!

Using anything higher also makes the game even more ungodly easy in my opinion. I refuse to touch my sensitivity off of principle, people seriously should not be able to choose to spin around like tops. Takes even more effort out of the game.
Death8u4u

in reply to Eiffel65

Death8u4u wrote:

DZ06LT wrote:

I have always just used default. I think anything higher would give me a headache!

Using anything higher also makes the game even more ungodly easy in my opinion. I refuse to touch my sensitivity off of principle, people seriously should not be able to choose to spin around like tops. Takes even more effort out of the game.

I have always thought it was silly. But I dont blame people for doing it because its an actual feature of the game.

How much of a difference does it make then?
dz06lt1

in reply to Eiffel65

DZ06LT wrote:

I have always thought it was silly. But I dont blame people for doing it because its an actual feature of the game.

It is the only reason you see people that you start shooting and they actually managed to turn around and kill you instead. Spinning a full 180 degrees takes absolutely no time at all, just a slight pressure applied to the analog stick for a fraction of a second and you've already got your opponent in your iron sights. That person should be dead, no contest. Because of the retarded speeds at which you can spin in these types of games, that's not actually true.
Death8u4u

in reply to Eiffel65

Death8u4u wrote:

DZ06LT wrote:

It is the only reason you see people that you start shooting and they actually managed to turn around and kill you instead. Spinning a full 180 degrees takes absolutely no time at all, just a slight pressure applied to the analog stick for a fraction of a second and you've already got your opponent in your iron sights. That person should be dead, no contest. Because of the retarded speeds at which you can spin in these types of games, that's not actually true.

Somtime when i'm spectating people who use crazy high sensitivity speeds I wonder how they manage to play like that. I try and spectate the people using normal sensitivity lol.
dz06lt1

in reply to Eiffel65
Usually I like 5-6, sometimes 7. If I find I'm shooting after the cross hairs have passed then I drop it a notch. If I find I'm shooting before the cross hairs are even close to the target then I speed it up a bit. Depends on how blitzed I am at the time.

In all reality, it depends on how blitzed I am at the time. I love playing after burning and sometimes I need to adjust the sensitivity to compensate for my very-flawed reaction time. My current stash has me turning my speed up to 10 to even begin to move. I'm glad I don't drive after smoking, I wouldn't be able to avoid a suicidal snail.

Newf
Newfie_Bullit

in reply to Eiffel65
You want to use a low sensitivity. Unless you are sniping, don't use anything above 5.

Experiment with 2-5 and see which one suits you best. Don't use anything high because it is impractical; only use high sensitivity if you snipe of wanna mess around with friends.
Gervan

in reply to Eiffel65
The BEST sensitivity is as follows:

Controller sensitivity on the XBL guide: High

Auto-Center [on]

Auto-Aim [off]

In-game sensitivity: 5

Don't agree? Let's compare gameplay. Ya dig?
AK74U_CAN_GTFO

in reply to Eiffel65

AK74U CAN GTFO wrote:

Auto-Center [on]

Auto-Aim [off]

lol
Gervan
Highlighted

in reply to Eiffel65

Gervan wrote:

AK74U CAN GTFO wrote:

Auto-Center [on]

Auto-Aim [off]

lol

Pardon?
AK74U_CAN_GTFO

in reply to Eiffel65
lmao
Gervan

Studios