Better way to report Emblems/ Cheating?

Black Ops forum

Hi guys,

I am new to these forums in terms of actually posting. I read them quite often. I know you guys at Treyarch are being more active in terms of banning cheaters and people who put inappropriate emblems into their profiles. Certainly you are doing a better job than Infinity Ward ever did. However, I was wondering if there was any way to perhaps be more active myself in reporting. Any time I enter a lobby or someone new joins a lobby I do emblem and stat checks on them. When I find bad emblems I report them, and during gameplay I report suspicious play (or outright cheating, modded controllers, glitching, etc.).

Anyways, I was just wondering if there was any way I could get gamertags and email them directly to Treyarch moderators for review? I am very adamant about stopping cheating. I would just like to help out in rooting out these guys that take away from everyone else's experience.

I hope I am not alone in the desire to stop cheaters and immaturity. Any one have any thoughts on this idea: Maybe we should have a sticky thread that allows forum goers to post gamertags of people that have offensive emblems?

Josh
SCHWARTZINATOR

Studios