Black Screen on PC BETA

Black Ops forum

I Fixed the Direct X Problrm, but now when it loads up i get a black screen.....

anyone know how to fix this please e-mail me at mjgaffey4x4@yahoo.com
j33p4l1fe4x4
78 REPLIES 78
Hi there. please do not email him.. but write the answer in here .. cause i have the same problem with black screen... The sounds is there and i can here the buttons when i go over them with the mouse.. but there is no picutre/video

please help.. :/

regards.. lost soul
laddy
e-mail me first then reply to the thread thanks
j33p4l1fe4x4
Why not just put the answer on the site.. ?.. makes it alot easy'er for the rest of us with the same problem!?
laddy
I have read most threads from this forum, and have come to the conclusion (based on the nature of everyone's problems) that it's gotta be something to do with sound drivers. Some of my mates who have X-fi sound cards have had no problems at all, but 2 of my mates have onboard soundcards, and theirs don't work. It also seems that updating sound driver's doesn't work either, as most people have updated their drivers to no avail. We've all got to remember that this is a beta. And there is going to be some issues, but then saying that, the game not loading at all for some people is a bit drastic.
macgta
Hmm okay.. but... you see.. my problem is.. Black screen... I got all the sound that i need but just not any picture.. so i can´t be the onboard soundcard!?.. or am i wrong?
laddy
I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST WAIT

Yes just give it time and it eventually comes on. (well it did with me)
picklyoli
u are taking the mick aint u???? lol
Assas11
Same here, please post a solution. Sound, No Picture...........
DEJAs_View
Just googled the problem and quoting someones theory here:

I think that the problem may be that there isn't support for Shader 3.0 with the graphics cards which is a minimum requirement.

I've no idea tbh. ****ed if I'm spending hundreds to upgrade graphics card to play this. Will buy it for PS3.
Redh3lix

Studios