Black Screen on PC BETA

Black Ops forum

if thats the case most ppl are fucked like ppl that aint got a frickin uber pc lol tryarch sucks and everybody noes it
Assas11

macgta wrote:

I have read most threads from this forum, and have come to the conclusion (based on the nature of everyone's problems) that it's gotta be something to do with sound drivers. Some of my mates who have X-fi sound cards have had no problems at all, but 2 of my mates have onboard soundcards, and theirs don't work. It also seems that updating sound driver's doesn't work either, as most people have updated their drivers to no avail. We've all got to remember that this is a beta. And there is going to be some issues, but then saying that, the game not loading at all for some people is a bit drastic.

A little bit drastic? I will tell you what drastic is, THE BETA DOES NOT LOAD, BETA CRASHES.
Mcwaffle
So far I cant even find the minimum requirements for this game. Is anyone up and running?
DEJAs_View
SOLUION:

Punkbuster is download crap, and you must wait a long while. - er honestly its just a guess but it seems when people wait it just comes up.

or so iv been seeing

I have the same problems sound is sexy perfect, black screen all the buttons I can here.
zenagota
Minimum requirements

are posting on my page

look around its something to do with black-screenSmiley Tongue
zenagota
These methods may help some people:

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100040425
NightFire275
I have a 9600 GT DDR3 and problem persist.
eders
Same problem here... can't be the drivers. i just updated... can't be the cards cause the guy above's is insane..
caliblue15
I'm out of idea's Iv updated my direct9.0 to 10 Iv unstalled the game/reinstalled er now re-download just re-extract. ugh this sucks I jst wnt NSmiley Sad
zenagota

Studios