Black Screen on PC BETA

Black Ops forum

Treyarch you just lost a customer...
CrazyNinja
go to www.canyourunit.com

if u can run cod4 then u should be able to run cod5 they have almost same system requirements

bt sytem requirements are in readmefile

capkiller1 wrote:

Let me guess everyone that has had a problem has a ATI card!!

i have an ATI card it works fine on mine
killer4391
I had the same problem and have it SOLVED by

turning off my monitor and wait.

supposingly it's so resolution problems that you need to turn off your monitor to let it set the resolution

so turn your monitor off after the screen goes black and wait til you hear something

it worked on my machine so it should on urs
ultimateY
I used the can you run it test on Activisions site, appears my 128mb video card wont do it, everything else works, This simple test will save gamers some time, question is do you want to upgrade your system to play this game? I will stick to my Xbox360.
DEJAs_View

shadow_man wrote:

this is by far is most Fxxxed up beta release ever in gaming history.

I AGREED with you on this.

In other gamesss that i played, i always gets a reply from admin in less than 24 hrs and with the help and answer.

BUT this beta game isnt helping you guys at all.

It's not about Beta or whatsoever, If you cant even get your hand on a beta version, how can you be sure that you're able to play on an Cd version? Or will you wanna risk your money on a game that most likely you gonnna throw them aside after getting it?

$60 isnt much. BUT it's not worth to do it with a unplayable game like this.

I rather donate it to the poor.
shemjx

DEJAs View wrote:

I used the can you run it test on Activisions site, appears my 128mb video card wont do it, everything else works, This simple test will save gamers some time, question is do you want to upgrade your system to play this game? I will stick to my Xbox360.

I guess many of the people will upgrade their system due to most new games will need a better specs and VC to be able to play it online or CD.

If our system wont be able to play on COD5, Most lightly, it wont be able to play on the latest game and future games.
shemjx
I have XP and I've tried several fixes, first I had the unhandled exception bug, fixed by disabling the unimodern sound driver, then I deleted the files in the video folder and from what I can tell (got sound) it now skips intro

However I still have blank screen, anybody got any other suggestions?
sams1

killer4391 wrote:

go to www.canyourunit.com

if u can run cod4 then u should be able to run cod5 they have almost same system requirements

bt sytem requirements are in readmefile

capkiller1 wrote:

Let me guess everyone that has had a problem has a ATI card!!

i have an ATI card it works fine on mine

sams wrote:

I have XP and I've tried several fixes, first I had the unhandled exception bug, fixed by disabling the unimodern sound driver, then I deleted the files in the video folder and from what I can tell (got sound) it now skips intro

However I still have blank screen, anybody got any other suggestions?

follow these to see if ur computer can run it
killer4391
what eva
CodFan008

Studios