Black ops RIP

Black Ops forum

Sorry cod riders as we all know the death of black ops will be on 2/23/11. The funeral will be on the day uncharted 3 comes out. Sorry just wanted to pay my respects and for the blind people who cant see the truth about COD now.
Jetfire117
12 REPLIES 12

Jetfire117 wrote:

Sorry cod riders as we all know the death of black ops will be on 2/23/11. The funeral will be on the day uncharted 3 comes out. Sorry just wanted to pay my respects and for the blind people who cant see the truth about COD now.

Yea I read countless threads about the death of block ops when the Killzone 3 beta comes out and now it is out and yes I tried it and yes it sucked. This game will not die from the release of one game.
Cheeseslayer
God i guess people dont know wat a freaking BETA is nows... o well.
Jetfire117

Cheeseslayer wrote:

Jetfire117 wrote:

Yea I read countless threads about the death of block ops when the Killzone 3 beta comes out and now it is out and yes I tried it and yes it sucked. This game will not die from the release of one game.

But it might with the release of a few good games being released in the next 2 months.
dennish51
You won't be missed

C-YA!
Rude_Rick441

Rude_Rick441 wrote:

You won't be missed

C-YA!

People ARE having problems with this game. If you're not, that's great go play it. Just don't come here and be a Douche because you think think it makes you cool. You are what's wrong with this community, not the people complaining about their problems. Grow the fuck up troll. You're name suits you well.
dennish51
Very true I agree with the above POST!!!! Some other parts in the world people live in tents struggle for food & water. and here we have a bunch of DUMBASSES!!! NO BRAIN!!!!! NO MATURENESS!!! People Complaining of how bad BLACK OPS is. Last year i had to sell my PS3 to stay out of jail during the holidays, Plus its been 4 years since ive had internet, before that i use to play CS Source all the time!! Now that i have a PS3 and a FPS i am GRATEFULL for what I have!!! PLEASE DO US UNFORTUNET PEOPLE A FAVOR AND IF U DONT LIKE BLACK OPS PLEASE DONATE IT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WISH TO AFFORD A 60 DOLLAR GAME! PLUS YOU HATE IT SO MUCH SO IT WONT HURT U.. I hope this helps some folks reach peace with games and there interself and just enjoy a KILL and get KILLED GAME!!!! (no fence to all the mature peeps!! and or people who can accept the truth) Im a really good player, most of the times im on the top of the LeaderBoard even though i get lag knifed and all that crap i just make the best of it PAYBACK is SWEET!!!!!!!!!! ADD ME PS3 GamerTag elmenacegto13
elmenacegto13

Cheeseslayer wrote:

Jetfire117 wrote:

WTF are you serious?! Even though Killzone 3 is in Beta so it has lots of bugs, it is still more fun than Black Ops, I have lots of fun playing the bots because online isn't working right now. Black Ops should have had a beta
robot_spy
There may be a list of problems with this game, but among that list are douchebags that do nothing but complain about stupid shit, and the ones who quit/traded the game in and feel enlightened to come and tell us this uselessness.
Hurtbag
Call Of Duty will die
roldy96706

Studios