Bring back Double tap!

Black Ops forum

BreakSilence wrote:

I dont know, maybe..

OT: Use another color, its hard to see, & gives people headaches.

OT: How do you have 240+ posts in 8 days?!?!?
cbranger

cbranger wrote:

BreakSilence wrote:

I dont know, maybe..

he's a nerd...
ChrisAnderson21
Does anyone know if double tap affects snipers in a way where if you fire one shot it actually dispurses 2 bullets, leading to a seemingly OHK 100% of the time?
vileself
I agree I would much rather see Double Tap back rather than the "Rapid Fire" attachment seen in MW2.
robbo_kris09912

ChrisAnderson21 wrote:

cbranger wrote:

BreakSilence wrote:

I dont know, maybe..

he's a nerd...

We are all nerds.
rko281

VileSelf wrote:

Does anyone know if double tap affects snipers in a way where if you fire one shot it actually dispurses 2 bullets, leading to a seemingly OHK 100% of the time?

It did not do this in WaW (or on any semi-auto), I do not foresee it doing that in Black Ops.
preliatorx

Valitiney13 wrote:

So on the Jugg/Sp discussion, bringing double tap back will also help balance things out Imo. I use to experiment with Double tap all the time on WaW(dt stg vs sp stg) and depending on what gun double tap wins, hands down. So i say get rid of that horrible "rapid fire" attachment and bring back Double tap, one of my favorite perks. (remember a double tapped M1-Garand )

Technically Rapid Fire in MW2 is Double Tap, it was just removed from the Perk options into the Equipment options...

kaizersosa
Dude. Wouldn't it be cool if they could think of a counter to Double Tap?
tsnyder700

kaizersosa wrote:

Valitiney13 wrote:

So on the Jugg/Sp discussion, bringing double tap back will also help balance things out Imo. I use to experiment with Double tap all the time on WaW(dt stg vs sp stg) and depending on what gun double tap wins, hands down. So i say get rid of that horrible "rapid fire" attachment and bring back Double tap, one of my favorite perks. (remember a double tapped M1-Garand )

Technically Rapid Fire in MW2 is Double Tap, it was just removed from the Perk options into the Equipment options...

Yeah but it was only on Smg's, and the recoil added on them was much more than the previous CoD's double tap did.

Valitiney13
Rapid Fire for SMGs is fine in my opinion.
Virulentt

Studios