COD Black Ops - Wager Matches (PC / Steam)

Black Ops forum

It would be really cool if Treyarch / Activision could do one of a couple things:

- Host a wager match server for one weekend occasionally.

- Allow players to host / purchase an official wager match server.

It really doesn't make sense that it hasn't been patched or something to allow people to play that game mode, and that Treyarch are the only ones who can host an official server of this kind.

Not to mention, it sucks for those of us who do not have the achievement, which requires this game mode and are basically never allowed to earn it in any way. Or for people who maybe bought it after official support / servers were removed.

Do Treyarch / Activision ever read / respond in these forums? Or is there any way to contact support about this game anymore? I found a support page, but apparently they don't have any form of support for this game or any method to contact support for the game anymore.

WolfEater
2 REPLIES 2

So I take it that nobody knows of a way to get this on PC anymore?

And obviously Treyarch / Activision is not going to have any way of allowing customers to get the achievement anymore?

WolfEater

I wish Treyarch would actually focus on BO1 on the PC. It has so many issues due to the assholes running the servers. Why can't it be like console? 

NickCastle

Studios