COUNTRY FLAG OPTIONS FOR UK GAMERS?

Black Ops forum

COUNTRY FLAG OPTIONS FOR UK GAMERS?

First of all, I really like how you can choose to have your Country's flag on display in Black Ops BUT as the UK is made up of 4 member countries I think it'd be great to have the option to "fly the flag" for SCOTLAND

What do you think? Or am I the only one that feels this way.....
neospook
10 REPLIES

Re: COUNTRY FLAG OPTIONS FOR UK GAMERS?

in reply to neospook
I have the same feeling for an English flag. I see americans get a choice of 2 flags, stars AND stripes.
TL_Bare__B

in reply to neospook
made my own Scotland flag mate, with a wee lion rampant too, but yeah it would be a wee bit easier to just select a ready made one
Gordie1876

in reply to neospook
from me, they should definately have flags for england, scotland, wales and northern ireland...i suppose they have only the UK flag because that's who we would be fighting for in a war, although it's just a game.
DylanDog87

in reply to neospook
I want a welsh flag,the crysis 2 demo has a welsh flag.
deevos

in reply to neospook
It'd be better if they gave us a choice but it won't happen. We can make flag emblems but that's gay.
c0dez0r

in reply to neospook
It is an American game so i guess that's why there are two American flags. Also i'm sure there are less country flags on this one compared to MW2 so that's why we only have the one.
Arctic_Hydra_87

in reply to neospook
I consider British myself and proud to have Union Jack as my background title.
hopwas2010

in reply to neospook
A Red Hand of Ulster would be an amazing add to the flags list. However I do enjoy the Union Jack, but the Northern Ireland flag would make me that bit more happier.
Herr_Kutt

in reply to neospook
Cheers to all who posted their thoughts and opinions, and apologies for not replying sooner I didn't think anyone had replied to the post as I didn't get any notification emails from the site.... even though I'd selected that option

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels proud of their respective country, and who would like the option to fly their flag online.

@Gordie1876 - I've done the same kinda thing in the emblem editor too mate (the only problem is it's not too clear during online play) I agree it would be better to have a ready made one though Smiley Tongue
neospook

Studios