Camo idea + Gore idea

Black Ops forum

i've always wanted to create my own camo, i know its a bit far fetched but i dont see why we cant.

on call of duty 4 the PC players have found out a way to put there own pictures, words or phrases on there guns. why cant we? just an idea oh and ive loved gore since W@W, if we shot someone with a shot gun at a close range cant the blood splat on the screen and/or the gun. id really like to see this. maybe i should just keep dreaming...
amw__fauce
5 REPLIES 5

AMW__Fauce wrote:

on call of duty 4 the PC players have found out a way to put there own pictures, words or phrases on there guns. why cant we?

Because everybody would have their own camo so when entering a server, everyone would have to download everyone else's camo. You don't want to wait 5 minutes before every round, do you?

If we have dedicated servers and mod tools, then modders will probably create custom camos that will be available for everybody - on a modded server that is.

ficko88

ficko88 wrote:

AMW__Fauce wrote:

on call of duty 4 the PC players have found out a way to put there own pictures, words or phrases on there guns. why cant we?

Because everybody would have their own camo so when entering a server, everyone would have to download everyone else's camo. You don't want to wait 5 minutes before every round, do you?

If we have dedicated servers and mod tools, then modders will probably create custom camos that will be available for everybody - on a modded server that is.

hmmm puting it that way, maybe not loool
amw__fauce
duh
I_Smoke_Noobs
Highlighted

ficko88 wrote:

AMW__Fauce wrote:

Then how bout a color grid to chose what color you want your camo to be, and maybe even some pre made patterns like polka dots and such.
bigman02
Someone suggested this a year ago at the IW forums and it got shot down pretty quickly. I don't have a need for custom camos.

Just please don't have a camo that was as ugly as Fall.
apmacleod

Studios