Choosing Spawn Location

Black Ops forum

Wow, people are telling my threads are bad, this is is pretty bad as well and this guy is coming in mine and saying they suck. Wow.

How with this be abused? Lets see here:

A. You Die

B. You Choose a Spawn point Behind the enemy that killed you

C. You go up and shank or kill that person that killed you.

Pretty simple. Or People could spawn right by where everyone else is spawning, and BAM, you get about 2-3 kills instantly. Too many sudden pop-ups
Ur_L4st_Breath
honestly i dont like the sniper spawn idea.......it lets them immediately go back to there spot and begin picking people off again...

now if it was more like bfbc2 and you could spawn on a squadmate or at a few predetermined team spawns that would be ALOT better than spawning in the middle of the map with a enemy behind you

but that would be weird due to CoDs smaller maps.....but squad spawn would work good
T0TAL_Killjoy
This would be easily abused. Also, this would not work out for game types like sabatage, demolition, and capture the flag because your team needs to spawn near your bombsite or flag.
chriscooke1
This would make for a horrendous spawn system (not that it is great as is). But think about the spawn killing that would ensue. Spawning on another teammate is one thought, but this sounds random.

It couldn't work in any objective match and people would either be at the mercy of these people spawning behind them, or the people spawning would be helpless with guys ADS at these spawn points.
xSMOKEx_20
This could work but you would need a 5 second spawn delay
James1613
First of all, this would lead to people camping the pre-determined spawn locations and lead to spawn killings. They just need to make the spawning system better. Secondly, Vileself please stop posting. Go back to the MW2 forums. We don't want you to mess this game up.
LtSnipe3501
agree. however it should be like bfbc2 spawns where you can spawn at objectives or just your teams spawn.
crispo02
I have never been in favor of a "Choose where you spawn" Spawn system. It worked in BFBC2, but thats mainly because that game is centered around teammwork, and the maps are ginormous.

That, and your system would make it really easy to spawn camp.
Sane_Hedrone
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, SPAWN US AWAY FROM DANGER, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I'M AWAY FROM TEAM MATES, IN MW2 SOMETIMES I SPAWN IN FUCKING FRONT OF A CLAYMORE, AS THE GAME WINNING KILL!!!
southparksucks

Ur L4st Breath wrote:

Wow, people are telling my threads are bad, this is is pretty bad as well and this guy is coming in mine and saying they suck. Wow.

How with this be abused? Lets see here:

A. You Die

B. You Choose a Spawn point Behind the enemy that killed you

C. You go up and shank or kill that person that killed you.

Pretty simple. Or People could spawn right by where everyone else is spawning, and BAM, you get about 2-3 kills instantly. Too many sudden pop-ups

You're either dumb or didnt read the OP properly.
vileself

Studios