Black Ops forum

Which clans wil stay alive and make it to black ops. I would play on the 360 but it cost to play online and i got a wii so i'll play on that. I'm looking for a good clan with decent members to move forward to black ops.

I'm the original SupaSoja. Many out there know of my and i'm pretty damn good. R.I.P xalphite Warriors clan xW. Anyways i'll check my post, time n time so recruit me. Ya won't be sry.
SupaSoja
19 REPLIES 19
in reply to SupaSoja
do you have MW:R?
powderslinger
in reply to SupaSoja
you might want to try clan hq the clans that have posted in there pretty much have been around for a long time and wont die
dowtatno
in reply to SupaSoja

DOWTATNO wrote:

you might want to try clan hq the clans that have posted in there pretty much have been around for a long time and wont die

we are not there yet. i'm waiting till closer to release date before we head over here.

and it's my understanding that you're in charge of teh Wii division Tatno..?
powderslinger
in reply to SupaSoja

powderslinger wrote:

DOWTATNO wrote:

we are not there yet. i'm waiting till closer to release date before we head over here.

yup i moved up darklord never touches his wii anymore so hes going to run the ps3 division well i run the wii
dowtatno
in reply to SupaSoja
Wait longer and they will flood in once again.
Da_Guy
in reply to SupaSoja

DOWTATNO wrote:

powderslinger wrote:

DOWTATNO wrote:

yup i moved up darklord never touches his wii anymore so hes going to run the ps3 division well i run the wii

good deal. never liked him anyway.
powderslinger
in reply to SupaSoja

SupaSoja wrote:

Which clans wil stay alive and make it to black ops. I would play on the 360 but it cost to play online and i got a wii so i'll play on that. I'm looking for a good clan with decent members to move forward to black ops.

I'm the original SupaSoja. Many out there know of my and i'm pretty damn good. R.I.P xalphite Warriors clan xW. Anyways i'll check my post, time n time so recruit me. Ya won't be sry.

I KNOW A AWSOME CLAN, IT'S NEXTGENTACTICS---NGT IT'S FROM XBOX360 AND PS3, WHY DON'T WE ADD THEM. www.nextgentactics.com
gbenjamin
in reply to SupaSoja

G Benjamin wrote:

NGT IT'S FROM XBOX360 AND PS3

Not Wii, apparently.
Da_Guy
in reply to SupaSoja
Ya I asked about wii. still checkin here though
SupaSoja

Studios