What Hq website?
SupaSoja
in reply to SupaSoja

SupaSoja wrote:

What Hq website?

*facepalm*
Da_Guy
in reply to SupaSoja
join the delta clan, we play on 360, ps3, and wii. [DLTA] all the way and we got some open spots email me what you think and check out the website. dltaclans.net
_DLTA_FEAR
in reply to SupaSoja
I joined DLTA a while ago to help get that clan started after it was up n running a bit i left. So is that clan doing better now? i rarely see any on the wii
SupaSoja
in reply to SupaSoja

powderslinger wrote:

DOWTATNO wrote:

powderslinger wrote:

we are not there yet. i'm waiting till closer to release date before we head over here.

and it's my understanding that you're in charge of teh Wii division Tatno..?

yup i moved up darklord never touches his wii anymore so hes going to run the ps3 division well i run the wii

good deal. never liked him anyway.

you know you have a soft spot for him deep down, lol.
Elite King
in reply to SupaSoja

powderslinger wrote:

do you have MW:R?

Do you still play MWR? I am trying to find some people to play alongside with, my AC is 241147526616.
whenindoubtc4
in reply to SupaSoja
Hey, man I have a wii, based clan, if you wanna join. It's called *DFS* it stand's for Dogfacedsoldiers. It is named that because my clan leader was in Veitnam, and that is what his unit was called so, if your intrested in joining just send me a message, and I'll give me my ally code, and also check out the website at dfsoldiers.webs.com
scotchkorn
in reply to SupaSoja

ScotchKorn wrote:

Hey, man I have a wii, based clan, if you wanna join. It's called *DFS* it stand's for Dogfacedsoldiers. It is named that because my clan leader was in Veitnam, and that is what his unit was called so, if your intrested in joining just send me a message, and I'll give me my ally code, and also check out the website at dfsoldiers.webs.com

Ill add a few of those guys later, need a few allies after my wii broke! I was 15th prestige, and then it broke and I had to start again. Stopped 2nd time round at level 50, no point prestiging again! Currently just banging out the contracts, on a straight run of 570 , taking over my life somewhat
s7ra1gh7upb3as7
in reply to SupaSoja

S7RA1GH7UP B3AS7 wrote:

ScotchKorn wrote:

Ill add a few of those guys later, need a few allies after my wii broke! I was 15th prestige, and then it broke and I had to start again. Stopped 2nd time round at level 50, no point prestiging again! Currently just banging out the contracts, on a straight run of 570 , taking over my life somewhat

Thats fine, man just send me a message on here, because on the website, I don't have my ally code on there yet, So when ever hit me up on here or facebook, Josh Deeds, or on skype. My skype name is ScotchKorn. By the way we do NOT accept people, who noobtubes, and hack, like in aimbot and stuff.
scotchkorn
in reply to SupaSoja
Join the [WSB] Clan

_WSB_Snake

Studios