Closed

Black Ops forum

Just a stupid idea that went wrong.

Don't post and let the thread die. The end.
DropDragon
12 REPLIES 12
what about the new attatchments we don't know of? they might overpower it.
Sergeantxrez423
How about they give us all the perks at the same time as well then.

Stupid
tommy_zoom
1.Treyarch will hopefully balance each attachment so that having a lot of them at once will be a nonissue.

2.Having all the perks at once is completely different. Most perks don't even have downsides while most attachments do barring a RDS.
DropDragon

DropDragon wrote:

1.Treyarch will hopefully balance each attachment so that having a lot of them at once will be a nonissue.

2.Having all the perks at once is completely different. Most perks don't even have downsides while most attachments do barring a RDS.

I will call troll and bullshit on this thread. Seriously go and join the IW development team and tell them these crappy ideas, they may put them in MW3...
robbo_kris09912
Highlighted
One thing i found stupid. FMJ is a standard round on almost every weapon today. It'd be alright using it in black ops because it happens in 1960-1980 where FMJ was still a new thing and not every weapon used them. In MW2 they should've put APR.

oh and also. Why having a perk that puts in every attachment. Sure it'd be cool but it would make the game unbalanced. It'd be better maybe having Bling and then when you get Bling pro you can have three attachments instead of two. Making it a bit more balanced.
guggi7

tommy_zoom wrote:

How about they give us all the perks at the same time as well then.

Stupid

lol agreed man, there might be incendiary bullets for all we know, I don't think it would be a good idea to allow a player to have every single attachment available at the same time.
Montys_Reaper
YEA! and why not also give us all the perks as well...
ice8eight
I love how the guy suggests every perk when I just told a guy how that was different -.-

Anyway....three sounds a bit managable.

And we don't even know if incendiary bullets are going to be all that great. For all we know it could reduce accuracy.
DropDragon
Stupid idea. Stupid thread. Stupid OP.
RedArmy1

Studios