CoD:BO Game Editions

Black Ops forum

Everybody knows theres going to be several versions of the game. Most likely a regular, limited, and awesome edition. What do you guys want in these special editions? Post here and tell the communtiy.

Regular Edition- Game and manual (of course)

Limited Edition(i like to call hardened edition)- Cool case, an artbook, bonus disc with extras(developer talkin bout game and other stuff), dogtags engraved with Black Ops Hardened Warrior or something, in-game exclusives?

Awesome Edition(or whatever they want to call it, maybe veteran edition)- This will include Lmited and Reg. Editions.For black ops it would be cool to get a replica vietnam-era helmet (for you not your game case) or a replica gun. Also, instead of a hardened warrior dog tag you get dogtags saying Black Ops Veteran(Then the number of which veteran edition you got out of total veteran editions) It would look like this:

Black Ops

Veteran

[69/69000]

What do you guys think?
o_Head_x_ShotZz
5 REPLIES 5
Ehh, I don't know about the replica guns and such, but the helmet could replace the night-vision mask. I would also like to see free DLC from the "awesome" or "super" edition
I_OoL_I

I OoL I wrote:

Ehh, I don't know about the replica guns and such, but the helmet could replace the night-vision mask. I would also like to see free DLC from the "awesome" or "super" edition

i thought the gun could come on a stand and maybe not be actual size. it would look cool on my shelf though
o_Head_x_ShotZz
I read something about some exclusive turtle beach type headphones in teh exclusive.
dballa0880
I can haz bowie knife? Or, to one up IW, a mountable Starlight scope! HA HA! Victory is Treyarch's!
truefalseworld

dballa0880 wrote:

I read something about some exclusive turtle beach type headphones in teh exclusive.

lies. all lies. hisssss.
o_Head_x_ShotZz

Studios