CoD sometimes seems unfair from another perspective

Black Ops forum

cod009 wrote:

no no no, i just meant we cant beat people that are NOT willing to lose and die. for example the afghan.

Fixed it for you...
kweagle
dude most of their soldiers are not in it to win. they dont give two shit if they died. they are raised from birth believing they are going to die in war.
cod009
lol wut?

I'm not a wars man, never been in a army and I'm not aware of the militar power of each nation, just went by the size of the state.

And Like I said, just asking for thoughts about "The Game" being sometimes unfair if seen from another perspective regardless the results.
BooMRockS

cod009 wrote:

dude most of their soldiers are not in it to win. they dont give two **** if they died. they are raised from birth believing they are going to die in war.

lol, what??
kweagle

Joseph_4521 wrote:

lol wut?

I'm not a wars man, never been in a army and I'm not aware of the militar power of each nation, just went by the size of the state.

And Like I said, just asking for thoughts about "The Game" being sometimes unfair if seen from another perspective regardless the results.

There is no such thing as "fair" when it comes to war, dont matter if it is in a game or in real life. But what you cannot do, is compare a game to real life in any way (like you tried to do with your example)
kweagle

kweagle wrote:

cod009 wrote:

dude most of their soldiers are not in it to win. they dont give two **** if they died. they are raised from birth believing they are going to die in war.

lol, what??

fck it, this is pointless especially on a video game forum
cod009

cod009 wrote:

kweagle wrote:

cod009 wrote:

lol, what??

fck it, this is pointless especially on a video game forum

What is pointless is trying to defend statements when you don't have the history or knowledge to back them up... Just saying...
kweagle
okay you get the last word

all knowing

insert below
cod009
this game isnt real war now is it? it just a game made for entertainment
_o_O_Haris_C
I think the America/Small Countries example wasn't supposed to be taken so seriously.

On a lighter note, I have a small leaflet of interesting facts that I look at from time to time. One of them says that: "America has won every war where mules were involved". Cool, huh?
-pictureframe-

Studios