CoD sometimes seems unfair from another perspective

Black Ops forum

I know the comment in the OP was not meant to be taken seriously, and that the OP was referring to the game, however, I find it very funny when someone makes a comment about the U.S. winning wars, when in fact, the U.S. has lost every attempt at war they have fought in since WWII.
kweagle
Maybe we should start bringing some mules into the Middle East, eh? :razz:

I believe that it matters more how many wars the US has stopped.
-pictureframe-
The U.S. has stopped wars??
kweagle
The USA stopped Soviet aggression after the 2nd World War, stopped Communism in Southeast Asia - where they didn't "win the war", it stopped the spread of Communism into Thailand and Laos.

Speaking of Communism, I had a teacher at my old high school who would curse and swear and call you a "Commie' if you ever wore anything red to school. He was 87 years old, and liberated a Concentration Camp during WW2. He's kinda lost his marbles after all these years, though...
-pictureframe-
Unfortunately , Communism has been given a bad rep. It is the only type of system that can ever work to bring true unity and peace to the world. The problem is, it has been abused by those nations that have tried it, and it is a threat to the capitalist nation who profit of the backs of the common man. People have been brainwashed to think Communism is a bad thing, when in reality, capitalism, which is driven by greed is the worst thing the world has ever seen.
kweagle
Communism looks great on paper, but due to human nature it just couldn't work on a large scale. Humans... when will we ever learn?

The oil will dry up in the near future; I will probably be alive when that happens, and I'm scared of what will happen next.
-pictureframe-
You hit the nail right on the head. Communism is not the problem, human greed is the problem. Until the human race is more concerned about health and welfare than they are about how much stuff they have, the world is doomed.

Unfortuanalty, it is going to take a world wide natural disaster, World War 3 (which will likely be a fight over natural resources), and the elimination of a few Billion people on the planet before people begin to realize there are more important things in life than how many cars you have, or how big your bank account is.
kweagle
Yes, unfortunately we won't change unless threatened.

Solar Panels, Windmills, Geothermal Energy- Here we come!
-pictureframe-
Adding to kweagle's insightful point. Human greed know's no bounds no matter how many come to a realization of how bad we Treat our greatest values(Life,Nature,ETC.) Someone will only care about power bringing a group to follow (Hitler and Tojo as an example) Which will divide our own World once more similar to WW1.
XyZ-_AetheR_

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Yes, unfortunately we won't change unless threatened.

Solar Panels, Windmills, Geothermal Energy- Here we come!

I'm afraid that may be jepordized by a more Powerful source of power, No matter the Ozone's status i dont think we will opt over to a more green type of power intil it's to late
XyZ-_AetheR_

Studios