CoD sometimes seems unfair from another perspective

Black Ops forum

I will refrain from continuing this debate, however, I do want to say one more thing. "Fractional Reserve Banking System". If you are unaware of what it is, you really should look into it. It is the banking system that has been implemented worldwide on the basis of capitalism, and is the same banking system that is driving the economy into the ground, and will eventually be the ruin of capitalism. Once you understand how it works, you will be in disbelief that it is allowed to continue.

@Godsmack, my comments about Greed were never meant to be directed solely toward Americans, or even capitalist countries in general. It is a fact of humanity, no matter what the society. The problem is universal, and I am certain it is undeniable that if people began to look at what is the best for everyone as a whole, and not just themselves, that it would be the first step towards world peace. Of course, I am not saying that is going to happen, because I dont think until the world has suffered a disaster that wipes out at least 3/4 of the population, that anyone will start to get it through their heads that there are more important things to be considered than how many cars you have in your driveway.

There is one other area that is a major problem, and that is religion, but I will not get into that discussion here either.
kweagle

Studios