Cod Killer coming out...

Black Ops forum

So Suposely the next Cod is being developed by Infinity Ward, and Sledgehammer in the campaign, then the multiplayer being developed by Raven.

Sledgehammer was already in progress of makeing a CoD knockoff, more future/ spacey or something like that but put it on hold to help infinity ward with this next cod, So look for that int he futre maybe as well.

Im more currious though on what you all think Respawn Entertaiment is capable of.. I mean those guys basically made Cod what it is, now everything just sells because of the Name. Its already Rumored/ well technically said they're going to make a Cod Killer for thier first title. Im really excited about this. I mean I love COD dont get me wrong but a Cod Killer, Something that just blows Cod away but would keep everyone that loves Cod Happy gameplay wise ect...

I think if anyone can do it They can, I doubt it will be any time in the near future maybe some time in 2012 since they're just starting up and everything but who else is alittle stoked to see what they can create?

Little info if you know nothing about it from next generation gameing here

-NNSStg4
CoronaIntegra
3 REPLIES 3
I thought that they were going to make MW3?
ThE_wEiRd_KiD_8
No no Activision Owns Call of Duty basically, Activision and Respawn Entertainment Sueing each other over the plit that they had. Basically all the Talent and the brains at Infinity ward that made Cod what it is today, Zambela and West were fired from Infinity ward who is owned by Activision. Now after that a buntch of people quit Infinity ward as well, Now Zambela and West created a new company called Respawn Entertainment.
CoronaIntegra
So is there anything that is that you now of like weapons campaing etc. Im aware that you may hate me for saying this but im just really looking foward to a cod game where it might be possible to snipe. I hate how JD_2020 said that quickscoping is a cheap way of playing. I mean i think it isnt cheap becuase its really hard to perfect what do you think about this?
ThE_wEiRd_KiD_8

Studios