Contact Treyarch

Black Ops forum

This is bullsgit I made a whole new account so I can make emblems and I get banned the next day and I didn't do ***** explain now treyarch with ur *****ty piece of trash game fix your game before making new dlcs

KillZone3600000

Please add balistic knife to kino on bo3 ps4 bring it back how it should be like the old classic. Thanks for time 

Xpert_PeaceX

i was surpose to get a ranged weapon but i got the 1911 in my triple play so would you be able to give me another one my gamertag is eighty80tasty

Zakubus

On the 360 I don’t play public I play costom game and every day it says I have a five minute probation for quiting games to early my gamer tag is ChoklitThunda06 please make the probations stop and If you come across this thank you for getting rid of the probation.

ChoklitThunda06
in reply to ChoklitThunda06

@ChoklitThunda06 wrote:

On the 360 I don’t play public I play costom game and every day it says I have a five minute probation for quiting games to early my gamer tag is ChoklitThunda06 please make the probations stop and If you come across this thank you for getting rid of the probation.

Um I forgot to say it’s on black ops 2

ChoklitThunda06
in reply to ChoklitThunda06

@ChoklitThunda06 wrote:

@ChoklitThunda06 wrote:

Um I forgot to say it’s on black ops 2

It said if I get another probation it will teperarly suspend me from public matches and league play

ChoklitThunda06
Highlighted

Treyarch is such a pathetic company all they really care about is what micro purchases are out this week or day lol The games optimization for PC is horrible, what are they doing to fix this nothing. I had bought the game and bought all the in game content upto this point and gladly uninstalled today. Yeah Im taking the loss, but the real loss was ever purchasing a game from this company. Wont ever support this franchise again and laugh my butt off when they go under. POS Company

TheMethodss

Studios