Contact Treyarch

Black Ops forum

Highlighted

So tons of ppl have been having this same problem with bo3 gorod krovi ee. You finish it and get the cutscene but when nikolai shoots the other nikolai the hosts game just crashes. We bought a map pack that doesn't work correctly so please you don't want that "scammy" reputation.

Unknown_Fintitan

I have a promblem on xbox one  i judt got on black ops 3 and all my gold i have gold it just show i just have  i have gold. Next of i have dimond for my snipers ,shotugns,and  assualt ,summachin guns,and l. If i go  to gunsmith i can only put gold on my weapons i hope you can fix this i give my dimond back my xbox gamertag is faze sniper 44

stephen443

I can't stand this no more I bought black iOS 3 hardened edition for the giant and season pass actually I preordered it when it first came out and now you are going to take away my season pass I can't get maps for free and get season pass stuff can you please hel me out my pen account is herobrine_killa9

herobrine_killa9

I would like to know why your servers are down and how to fix them

image.jpgWTF

zMaori_NinjeX

Greyhound bus station in blytheville Arkansas looks like tranzit bus depot

Ghosthobo123

Hi Dear Treyarch My Name Is Kerim And All Time When i play on my black ops 2 on my PS3 nothing's happening everything is safe but when I go to the Free For All i always join the Same lobby. It says there are like 678 players playing free for all but not really because whenever I join a random Free For All lobby it keeps Joining the same players. And I want you treyarch members or David vonderhaar to fix this problem. 

@jasect wrote:

If I was in America and had all the issues the rest of us outside the 'good old' US of A are having, I'd phone them and try getting a response. If anyone wants to waste more money on Treyarch their phone number is USA

Kerim_King

Hi my name is Curtis I would like to purchase some cod points with my credit card th amount I would like to buy 200$ of 13000 of cod points 

Windro

I would  like to purchase some cod points on bo3 the amount is  of cod points  is 5' 13000 cod points and I willing to pay 300$ on my credit card please reply back

Windro
Hello I was wondering when the triple play is coming to bo3 and I have won 100 game qnd it never popped up
Windro

For the new bo3 dlc pack 5 coming out I want it free as I have the season pass

RTP SUPERMAN

Studios