Contact Treyarch

Black Ops forum

If I was in America and had all the issues the rest of us outside the 'good old' US of A are having, I'd phone them and try getting a response. If anyone wants to waste more money on Treyarch their phone number is USA

jasect
25 REPLIES 25
I think a lot of people have been looking for that number.
ReddHead
Yeah, it's not actually on their website, for some reason, I wonder why?
jasect

I got P.A office is that right?

ASSASSIN9431
Hey I need help I finished the gorod ee and when the game was over I never got my gate worm on the bottom where the map is . Some one plzz help

Shadowknight061

Helllllloooooo treyarch answer your phones why cant i play my blacks ops 4 beta wtf im really upset i pre ordered the game for what im now missing 2hours of game play for wat i dnt know why didnt this happen with p4 users i saw so many people streaming nd playing nd now for xbox users we go throw thiss crap like cmon 

Da Best Og Urb
Yep, come on people, get phoning. Let them know the entire PS3 community is in uproar and unable to play online since the 1.3 patch. Maybe they'll take notice when they can't hide!
replemished

replemished wrote:

Yep, come on people, get phoning. Let them know the entire PS3 community is in uproar and unable to play online since the 1.3 patch. Maybe they'll take notice when they can't hide!

Yeah, come on Americans, phone them and post back here what they said.
jasect

i can never join my friends game on black ops 3

Exxed

Dear Activision/ Treyarch.

I am a big fan of zombies and doing the Easter Eggs. My problem is that I have completed the Shadows of Evil Easter Egg and I got the achievement for it. However when you guys released a update for when you complete a Easter egg you gat a gate worm or a summoning key symbol at the bottom of your screen in the right corner I did not get one. I just did the zetsubou no shima Easter egg and got the symbol but my SOE symbol is not there. I am almost certain that this will be used for later use in the Zombies story line of a future Easter Egg. I don't want to do the SOE Easter egg agin, so I was wondering as a huge fan of BO3 and the rest of your games, could you release an update that will give me back my achievement symbol by the computer reading your steam achievements and then giving it to you. Please do something about this it would mean a great deal to me and manny other BO3 fans who have the same problem. Please respond to    If you receive this comment or you are going to do anything about it. Thank you for your time and please respond. Kind regards. Will B. 

Smiley Happy

Browny1214

Studios