Contact Treyarch

Black Ops forum

I have a promblem on xbox one  i judt got on black ops 3 and all my gold i have gold it just show i just have  i have gold. Next of i have dimond for my snipers ,shotugns,and  assualt ,summachin guns,and l. If i go  to gunsmith i can only put gold on my weapons i hope you can fix this i give my dimond back my xbox gamertag is faze sniper 44

stephen443

I can't stand this no more I bought black iOS 3 hardened edition for the giant and season pass actually I preordered it when it first came out and now you are going to take away my season pass I can't get maps for free and get season pass stuff can you please hel me out my pen account is herobrine_killa9

herobrine_killa9

I would like to know why your servers are down and how to fix them

image.jpgWTF

zMaori_NinjeX

Greyhound bus station in blytheville Arkansas looks like tranzit bus depot

Ghosthobo123

Hi Dear Treyarch My Name Is Kerim And All Time When i play on my black ops 2 on my PS3 nothing's happening everything is safe but when I go to the Free For All i always join the Same lobby. It says there are like 678 players playing free for all but not really because whenever I join a random Free For All lobby it keeps Joining the same players. And I want you treyarch members or David vonderhaar to fix this problem. 

@jasect wrote:

If I was in America and had all the issues the rest of us outside the 'good old' US of A are having, I'd phone them and try getting a response. If anyone wants to waste more money on Treyarch their phone number is USA

Kerim_King

Hi my name is Curtis I would like to purchase some cod points with my credit card th amount I would like to buy 200$ of 13000 of cod points 

Windro

I would  like to purchase some cod points on bo3 the amount is  of cod points  is 5' 13000 cod points and I willing to pay 300$ on my credit card please reply back

Windro
Hello I was wondering when the triple play is coming to bo3 and I have won 100 game qnd it never popped up
Windro

For the new bo3 dlc pack 5 coming out I want it free as I have the season pass

RTP SUPERMAN

This is bullsgit I made a whole new account so I can make emblems and I get banned the next day and I didn't do ***** explain now treyarch with ur *****ty piece of trash game fix your game before making new dlcs

KillZone3600000

Studios