Customizable Armor

Black Ops forum

I think that MW2 was missing something extra.

Customizable armor.

Customizable armor is a great idea because it is like custom guns but for your armor. There could be many types of armor ranging from full ghillie suits to heavy, bulky armor. Different armor would also have an affect in how you move, how fast you run, your damage taken, and other abilities like camoflauge and beastlookingness. There could be chestpieces, helmets, pants, and even tattoos, no top, headbands, or paint.

You could also unlock different armor when you level up. Tell me what you guys think.
N00bkiller247
13 REPLIES 13
its a good idea but too many ppl would find a way to jtag it and mod their guys colors and or make him invisible. it will have too many problems and be too gay its not skate or gta so no customizable clothing
westkeifer
yes but then everyone would just get a ghille suit.
Biggrouse
I'd like a new Camo wiggy poncho....

And the matching real tree purse, I mean, "carry all/organizer"
splittinwigs Level 75
[sarcasm] Yeah, I hope there is armor that you can temporarily go invisible or comes with a jetpack... [/sarcasm]
xSMOKEx_20

xSMOKEx 20 wrote:

[sarcasm] Yeah, I hope there is armor that you can temporarily go invisible or comes with a jetpack... [/sarcasm]

They call me "WIGGYFETT"
splittinwigs Level 75

westkeifer wrote:

it will have too many problems and be too gay its not skate or gta so no customizable clothing

i said customizable ARMOR. Your abilities to run, take damage, and do other things will be altered in your own way. BTW no matter what anyone does there will always be hackers. And not everyone will choose a ghillie suit because it will be unlocked by a certain challenge or level requirement. Not everyone snipes so a light or good armor might be what they like.
N00bkiller247

N00bkiller247 wrote:

Customizable armor.

Customizable armor is a great idea because it is like custom guns but for your armor. There could be many types of armor ranging from full ghillie suits to heavy, bulky armor. Different armor would also have an affect in how you move, how fast you run, your damage taken, and other abilities like camoflauge and beastlookingness. There could be chestpieces, helmets, pants, and even tattoos, no top, headbands, or paint.

You could also unlock different armor when you level up. Tell me what you guys think.

i think you are mixing call of duty with halo
EvesKnight
having customizable armor would be sick runin around with a pink florecent ghillie suit not noticable at all
R3LIABL3WARRI0R

N00bkiller247 wrote:

Customizable armor.

That would be like MAG
R3LIABL3WARRI0R

Studios