Black Ops forum

I recently had a post deleted and recieved a warning. I have no idea what portion of the COC I broke with the post. I simply asked IF MP2 and 1.5 will be released for PC. I didn't even ask for a date. Only thing I can think of is I posted it in the xbox forum because that was the last place JD was seen. I even sent a PM to the mod that gave me the warning asking why. I haven't received a response yet...

IMHO, JD doesn't post in here anymore because everytime he did he was condensinding and rude. For his actions he recieved a back lash of angry posts from the community. He has now tucked his tail and retreated to Twitter, which is a load of crap. JD, you created the animosity against you, time to face it.

Treyarch's customer service is a joke, much like their game development. This game hit the shelves as a beta. That is unacceptable. I understand PC games need patches. Proper testing would've eliminated the first two patches. Even after the community had pointed out major flaws during the "demo / beta", there are many that still aren't fixed and probably won't be.

I know that any angry post will do no harm to Treyarch. If you want to get a message across to them you gotta aim for their profit. I will NEVER buy a product porduced by this company again. I suggest others do the same.

It's time we take a stand against the game makers, like Treyarch, that release sub par products and then ignore the community requests to fix the product. Enough is enough.
SBF_Scout
11 REPLIES 11
in reply to SBF_Scout
i agree
Tim019
in reply to SBF_Scout
It was a repeat thread,

you didnt look it up before posting a useless thread.

thats against the rules.

(and really the rules of all forums)
daHawk1
in reply to SBF_Scout
Yup. Your lucky they didn't ban you. When I did a repeat thread before (I repeated my own thread to a different sub-forum) they banned me for a week.
majorrodriguez
in reply to SBF_Scout
i honestly have no idea wat a "thread" is but this country was founded on others speaking up and you have freedom of speech so y they deleted it is beyond me but i support ya dude HEAR ME TREYARCH I SUPPORT HIM!! ARE YOU GOING TO SUSPEND ME TO?!
Juggernot_man
yup im done with them no im not going to buy any call of duty games that are made by them it seems like they dont even care about the PC community soo im done. any1 wanna buy my copy of call of duty:world at war? for cheap? ill pay for shipping (only for US tho)
_L13__shorty12

=L13= shorty12 wrote:

yup im done with them no im not going to buy any call of duty games that are made by them it seems like they dont even care about the PC community soo im done. any1 wanna buy my copy of call of duty:world at war? for cheap? ill pay for shipping (only for US tho)

Kk...bye...cya....here let me get the >>>>[DOOR]<<<< for you.

Are we supposed to care your leaving?? Just one less whiner in my books.
CrazyCanuck1

CrazyCanuck wrote:

=L13= shorty12 wrote:

Kk...bye...cya....here let me get the >>>>[DOOR]<<<< for you.

Are we supposed to care your leaving?? Just one less whiner in my books.

yep 1 more, I'd say 90% of PC sales have left...soon nothing but the real men who love bugs will be left playing...LOL
Mechnix

Mechnix wrote:

yep 1 more, I'd say 90% of PC sales have left...soon nothing but the real men who love bugs will be left playing...LOL

please post your sources for your 90% number...unless you have solid undeniable proof of your claims your just as unbelievable and as the rest of these cats..and if your so bothered by this game..why are you sticking around these forums. Your life just that boring you have to hang around places your not wanted anyways??

hmmm 90% of pc sales have left...please i am really interested in seeing your links to your claims...I DARE YOU, to provide your sources for your information.
CrazyCanuck1

=L13= shorty12 wrote:

This is the internet, no one cares about you. I hope you learn that sooner then later(before your become lard ass in momma's basement).

Besides with only 4 post, I doubt even any here knows you.
Spinner187

Studios