Download stopping at 99% First Strike Map pack DLC Xbox 360

Black Ops forum

Download stopping at 99% First Strike Map pack DLC Xbox 360

I live in China and I used 1200 mc points that I bought in the us to buy the First Strike Map Pack. Once the download got to 99% then it said that the DLC cannot be downloaded. I was soooooo excited at the point when it got to 99% but then it just stopped. HORRIBLE EY? I was wondering what I could do to fix this problem, I dont want my 1200 mc points also known as $15 go to waste. This is horrible, I wanna hear some solutions in fixing this...any suggestions or how can I get a freaking refund for my 1200 mc points that did not work!... Thank you forum and please help me. reply to this forum. Thanks again.
wapigeon
2 REPLIES 2

@wapigeon wrote:
Download stopping at 99% First Strike Map pack DLC PC

I live in China and I used 1200 mc points that I bought in the us to buy the First Strike Map Pack. Once the download got to 99% then it said that the DLC cannot be downloaded. I was soooooo excited at the point when it got to 99% but then it just stopped. HORRIBLE EY? I was wondering what I could do to fix this problem, I dont want my 1200 mc points also known as $15 go to waste. This is horrible, I wanna hear some solutions in fixing this...any suggestions or how can I get a freaking refund for my 1200 mc points that did not work!... Thank you forum and please help me. reply to this forum. Thanks again.

domcsirke365
try do download behind a vpn, because us store might be sensitive to your location

;=0))))
From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

Studios