Dual Wielded Pistols Are NOT A Good Idea

Black Ops forum

• Dual isp's look awesome
  • legacyzero

SergeantxRez423 wrote:

Actually, he's right. I'm sure treyarch feels the same way. And besides, they said they wouldn't copy IW.

haha. i hope your being sarcastic seeing how WAW was a complete reskin of cod 4 with worse weapon balance
    starguy2012
    It is a good idea, just not well done. How to do it is, have the hip accuracy really low like how much a scoped sniper rifle has, and fix the fire rate to something like the fire rate of most semis on sinple player.
    JUGGER_JR

starguy2012 wrote:

SergeantxRez423 wrote:

Actually, he's right. I'm sure treyarch feels the same way. And besides, they said they wouldn't copy IW.

haha. i hope your being sarcastic seeing how WAW was a complete reskin of cod 4 with worse weapon balance

That's because they were 1 year into making a completely different game when CoD4's extreme success pushed Activision to force Treyarch to restart to make a game with the same formula as CoD4.
    truefalseworld

TrueFalseWorld wrote:

starguy2012 wrote:

SergeantxRez423 wrote:

That's because they were 1 year into making a completely different game when CoD4's extreme success pushed Activision to force Treyarch to restart to make a game with the same formula as CoD4.

never said it was a bad thing, obviously it was for the better seeing how cod4 was amazing they just failed a little with the SMG's
    starguy2012

TrueFalseWorld wrote:

starguy2012 wrote:

SergeantxRez423 wrote:

you just confirmed his point, MW2 is the best selled FPS game ever made, if Activison wants to force treyarch again, they can do it just because they wanna another high selled game, so i bet more than 1 thing from MW2 will come back to BO
    arthas125

SergeantxRez423 wrote:

I know, when Treyarch made W@W, the took no ideas from IWs CoD4. /sarcasm.
    yoda429

arthas125 wrote:

TrueFalseWorld wrote:

starguy2012 wrote:

you just confirmed his point, MW2 is the best selled FPS game ever made, if Activison wants to force treyarch again, they can do it just because they wanna another high selled game, so i bet more than 1 thing from MW2 will come back to BO

They made them change it before because they were using the CoD3 engine, CoD3 was less successful, and now that Treyarch is already using the CoD4/WaW engine and formula, they don't need to push it on them. Plus, hype from the past success will already allow them to reap success just on the Call of Duty name and the word Perk.
    truefalseworld
    Back on topikz.
    DropDragon
    k, akimbo for low caliber pistols FTW !!!
    arthas125

Studios