Dual Wielded Pistols Are NOT A Good Idea

Black Ops forum

As far as the M93s go, i do agree however i dont really see them as much with akimbo, mostly just people sniping with them.



And I know the Silencers on the M9 were broken. I only used it like that just for the appearance.
atrace
Likes: 0
Posts: 50
Registered: ‎05-09-2011
Yet look at the cover of the game right now, the character has DUAL pistols.
uhall
Likes: 0
Posts: 16
Registered: ‎09-10-2011
Just because the cover has it doesn't make it right.



OMG, the MW2 cover has the White House burning down. We should burn it in RL!
DropDragon
Likes: 4
Posts: 6020
Registered: ‎05-11-2009
i say thats cool.. leave it to the pistols... but NO MACHINE PISTOLS! not good
TheBestGamerAlive
Likes: 24
Posts: 4099
Registered: ‎12-06-2011

DropDragon wrote:

 

Just because the cover has it doesn't make it right.



OMG, the MW2 cover has the White House burning down. We should burn it in RL!





Yes but if the cover had zombies on it, some people would expect zombies, no? But the white house burning down actually happened in the game, hence proving my point.
uhall
Likes: 0
Posts: 16
Registered: ‎09-10-2011
Didn't seem like a big deal to me, however remove the stupid "akimbo" name.
vermpeno
Likes: 0
Posts: 144
Registered: ‎19-06-2010

vermpeno wrote:

 

Didn't seem like a big deal to me, however remove the stupid "akimbo" name.





Why? Saying "Dual" or "Dual-Wielding" gets a little tedious and boring after a while. Halo player?
atrace
Likes: 0
Posts: 50
Registered: ‎05-09-2011

uhall wrote:

 

DropDragon wrote:

 

Just because the cover has it doesn't make it right.



OMG, the MW2 cover has the White House burning down. We should burn it in RL!





Yes but if the cover had zombies on it, some people would expect zombies, no? But the white house burning down actually happened in the game, hence proving my point.





Well at the same time he has two M16's. Want to put those akimboed?
DropDragon
Likes: 4
Posts: 6020
Registered: ‎05-11-2009
Meh... didn't like Akimbo anyways. I just want a normal .45ACP firing handgun, preferably a Colt(Which is blatantly falunted in this game...), but another good-looking .45ACP handgun would be just as well.
solidhead3
Likes: 33
Posts: 2555
Registered: ‎20-08-2011
Akimbo pistols are a great idea. I dont understand why people cry about it. If the enemy is able to get in close enough to take you out with a pistol thats your own damn fault. Check your corners and watch your back!
NattyIceKing
Likes: 2
Posts: 292
Registered: ‎12-11-2008

Studios