Extra damage effects?

Black Ops forum

When you get shot in call of duty games your screen goes all red and your character's breathing gets heavier. What about if you moved slower too? For example if you get shot in the leg by a sniper, your character could walk with a limp until his health regenerated, a bit like when you get hit by a stun grenade. I think this would help balance the game a bit more and make it more realistic. What do you guys think?
TTophe
5 REPLIES 5
That actually does happen om MW2, You move slower under fire and when an explosive comes near by it also slows you down. But a constant limp would make the player be unbalanced. It like everyone had lightweight except you. Try and make the health like battlefield where you get like shell shock and move slower under attack. I'd say its a 50-50 idea because CoD is really fast paced and making other people slower wouldn't be fair.
Trazhc0n8
but it's annoying when you snipe someone and they just sprint away at normal pace so you can't get another shot on them.
TTophe
That would never work with CoD, the maps are way to small.
Statewars_Hocke
how would that effect it? and there are quite alot of big maps anyway
TTophe
Highlighted
I dont know...not limp...maybe slow down for a second while your underfire..but you would be able to escape fire if you where slow continuesly after you took fire.

Plus as people has said...that already happens on mw2 when you get an explotion next to you.
SNE4K1000

Studios