FINAL KILLCAM AT LEAST!

Black Ops forum

can't do it on the wii
Ragzie
the WaW and the MWR don't have killcam because you have to point the tv, so is more difficult know where is the crosshair if they put the crosshair like the PS3 or Xbox360 i will be killcam but i am not sure and i want killcams!
Raptor01
Highlighted
I would really enjoy having a killcam. It provides many humor moments and also provides information on what you need work on for those that want it. For Search and Destroy its a good way to show off such as perform a trick scope, a drop shot, or ninja diffuse. Hopefully Treyarch can overcome some of the difficulties in the past and include this in the upcoming installment
AnOnYmOUs324
I think they should make an effort to get a working killcam. Like Anon said, they can be great fun!
-pictureframe-
yeah it would be great. Especially in s&d
bert_de_mutter

bert de mutter wrote:

When they/if the have the kill cam on Wii, I will be certain that Search and Destroy will be one of the most competitive game modes for black ops. Search and Destroy is one of my favorite game modes on call of duty period for competition wise (for the PS3 anyways got to love the sniping ).
AnOnYmOUs324

Anonymous24 wrote:

bert de mutter wrote:

When they/if the have the kill cam on Wii, I will be certain that Search and Destroy will be one of the most competitive game modes for black ops. Search and Destroy is one of my favorite game modes on call of duty period for competition wise.

Last alive, Overtime, 30 seconds left; it doesn't get any better than that
-pictureframe-
it would be all glitched up im srry but it would.its like putting wii speak how messed up wld tht be?8 yr olds screaming at each other.Exept for us older players.

-Speedy*
Rambo393

Rambo393 wrote:

it would be all glitched up im srry but it would.its like putting wii speak how messed up wld tht be?8 yr olds screaming at each other.Exept for us older players.

-Speedy*

I would lol, then do this combination to make them STFU.

1) Press the 2 button

2) Go over the other player's name

3) Press the A button

Where did their voice go???
Da_Guy

Da Guy wrote:

Rambo393 wrote:

-Speedy*

I would lol, then do this combination to make them STFU.

1) Press the 2 button

2) Go over the other player's name

3) Press the A button

Where did their voice go???

lol like in mw2 thts great lmfao.hope ur connections good in this game
Rambo393

Studios