FINAL KILLCAM AT LEAST!

Black Ops forum

Rambo393 wrote:

Da Guy wrote:

Rambo393 wrote:

it would be all glitched up im srry but it would.its like putting wii speak how messed up wld tht be?8 yr olds screaming at each other.Exept for us older players.

-Speedy*

I would lol, then do this combination to make them STFU.

1) Press the 2 button

2) Go over the other player's name

3) Press the A button

Where did their voice go???

lol like in mw2 thts great lmfao.hope ur connections good in this game

Tell me, should I go to 7th prestige?
Da_Guy
idk im hacked 10 stige and i got a lvl 66 prestige 2 uhmm idk u stay 70 and u can noobutbe 1man army danger close all u want lol
Rambo393

Rambo393 wrote:

idk im hacked 10 stige and i got a lvl 66 prestige 2 uhmm idk u stay 70 and u can noobutbe 1man army danger close all u want lol

Help me b00st Ult. Sacrifice, cause I've gotten it 3 TIMES when I didnt have the challenge unlocked.

Da_Guy

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Anonymous24 wrote:

bert de mutter wrote:

yeah it would be great. Especially in s&d

When they/if the have the kill cam on Wii, I will be certain that Search and Destroy will be one of the most competitive game modes for black ops. Search and Destroy is one of my favorite game modes on call of duty period for competition wise.

Last alive, Overtime, 30 seconds left; it doesn't get any better than that

For quicksniping that was more than enough. My Killcam's were beautiful with humor. 360's, 720's, so much fun. I remember there when someone got pissed because I did a 360 on wasteland and he was so pissed at me. OnLyOnEsHoT's was with me and he went crazy. But WaW private matches were PRICELESS
AnOnYmOUs324
To me, OOS sounds like a 10 year old kid...
Da_Guy

Da Guy wrote:

:^: To me, OOS sounds like a 10 year old kid...

yeah I know, I remember when I heard Goldon speak I was speechless. Ive also heard Nuck Chorris talk as well. M
AnOnYmOUs324

Anonymous24 wrote:

yeah I know, I remember when I heard Goldon speak I was speechless. Ive also heard Nuck Chorris talk as well. M

I'm jealous! I have yet to buy a mic
-pictureframe-

Anonymous24 wrote:

Da Guy wrote:

Give me Nuck Chorris's PSN. He will hopefully remember me. I'll tell him I was Da Guy from WaW boards and he STOLE MY 1,000TH POST!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!!!
Da_Guy

Da Guy wrote:

Anonymous24 wrote:

Da Guy wrote:

Give me Nuck Chorris's PSN. He will hopefully remember me. I'll tell him I was Da Guy from WaW boards and he STOLE MY 1,000TH POST!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!!!

---> =o

That was the 1000th post, he edited it and changed it to a smile I kinda laughed because Da Guy and I started it off and it came to the point in which there were people from the wii forum joined in. I forgot what his PSN was (havent been on in a while). I also had DLshadow also but I forgot his as well. I do need to ask, what do you look forward to doing on the KillCam if they have it for the wii?
AnOnYmOUs324

Anonymous24 wrote:

I do need to ask, what do you look forward to doing on the KillCam if they have it for the wii?

Crossbow to the head
-pictureframe-

Studios