FINAL KILLCAM AT LEAST!

Black Ops forum

If the "final killcam" takes away another aspect of actual gameplay, then do you still want it? Do you want it to be in slow motion too, just like MW2? I mean...really... what is the point? It it because it's cool? Give me another gameplay feature, IMO.
asystole
If it takes something else away, of course not, but I HATE waiting so long to re-spawn in Reflex, so if they made the spawn time faster that would be nice.
megamike360

asystole wrote:

If the "final killcam" takes away another aspect of actual gameplay, then do you still want it? Do you want it to be in slow motion too, just like MW2? I mean...really... what is the point? It it because it's cool? Give me another gameplay feature, IMO.

Give us 6v6
Da_Guy

Da Guy wrote:

asystole wrote:

Give us 6v6

Yeah, Thats one reason why W@W wasn't too good and the TDM and FFA.BUT I understand that they had limited time and money so I still played
heads

Ace_Tyras wrote:

Please Treyarch, put in a final killcam for the wii version, that would be sick, and it seems possible

I'm not sure if someone has already addressed the technical issues with Killcam on Wii. But here are some reasons as to why the Wii can't handle Killcam:

First off, the limited RAM. Treyarch is limited to about half the RAM that they would normally use for the Xbox 360/PS3 on the Wii. At this point in time, the Wii cannot even handle Wii Speak with the current game engine. A developer posted on the NeoGaf forums sometime ago (before MWR was released) that Wii Speak was cut due to memory restraints. It would have been a lag fest, frame rate and gameplay-wise.

So think about it. The Wii currently can't handle Wii Speak during gameplay. So do you think it can support Killcam? And you can't just put it in for the final kill. It doesn't work that way.
interdimension

interdimension wrote:

Ace_Tyras wrote:

Please Treyarch, put in a final killcam for the wii version, that would be sick, and it seems possible

I'm not sure if someone has already addressed the technical issues with Killcam on Wii. But here are some reasons as to why the Wii can't handle Killcam:

First off, the limited RAM. Treyarch is limited to about half the RAM that they would normally use for the Xbox 360/PS3 on the Wii. At this point in time, the Wii cannot even handle Wii Speak with the current game engine. A developer posted on the NeoGaf forums sometime ago (before MWR was released) that Wii Speak was cut due to memory restraints. It would have been a lag fest, frame rate and gameplay-wise.

So think about it. The Wii currently can't handle Wii Speak during gameplay. So do you think it can support Killcam? And you can't just put it in for the final kill. It doesn't work that way.

Also, if we had it, it would be EXTREMELY laggy and god-awful to even watch it.
Da_Guy
We don't need it anyways its really hard to do something amazing like a 360 snipe on the wii
TheOG_ROFLCOPTE
Kill cam is stupid and it should have never been in the game. How the hell can you make a game that has stealth and then totally ruin it by giving away people's position every time they kill someone? Why even bother having silencers, camo and jammer? It's a decision that to this day makes absolutely no sense.

The only way kill cam would make sense was if they took away the cam when you are killed by people who are using stealth. Otherwise it's stupid and It will go down as one of the dumbest design decisions in videogame history.
Scrubking

zirzarzoon wrote:

bobthefool wrote:

I hope that they include killcam. But if they don't, I will still buy it.

Dude you just said that if they dont have it youll buy it which in turn tells treyarch that if they become lazy and not do the work youll still buy it say something like I'm not going to buy it if it dosent have this.....Which says to them oooh i make this for them and i got more customers....

Business chain hope you learned.

Oh...My....God. Treyarch doesn't think like that. the programmers aren't looking through the forums going "Ooh, let's see what to include and not include. Well he'll buy it if it doesn't have this, so I'll leave it out." They have something called a sales team, which makes up promos, and such. the programmers are more concerned about making the best God damn CoD game to date, not how many people are going to buy it. Especially since there not making the version for a single console.
Masinini

Studios