FINAL KILLCAM AT LEAST!

Black Ops forum

Some people even get stuck in mid air
Da_Guy

-PictureFrame- wrote:

I agree. Ragdoll physics and monopoly money flying out was kinda lame.

The gibs made WaW all the more realistic

The only time I would actually see blood (looked more like something that came out of a koolaid commercial) was from a sniper rifle or a rifle with stopping power and good bullet penetration
AnOnYmOUs324

Anonymous24 wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

The only time I would actually see blood (looked more like something that came out of a koolaid commercial) was from a sniper rifle or a rifle with stopping power and good bullet penetration

Haha, I've seen the little squirt of blood you're talking about.
-pictureframe-

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Anonymous24 wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Haha, I've seen the little squirt of blood you're talking about.

I see blood when I get shot
Da_Guy
Yeah well its more like the blood from call of duty 4. I think they're trying to restrict the blood because of the fact that statistically or based on past events it encourages more violence as well as lack of remorse for it.
AnOnYmOUs324

Anonymous24 wrote:

Yeah well its more like the blood from call of duty 4. I think they're trying to restrict the blood because of the fact that statistically or based on past events it encourages more violence as well as lack of remorse for it.

Blood is historically accurate.
Da_Guy

Da Guy wrote:

Anonymous24 wrote:

Yeah well lets just say ESRB knows how to "make their point" clear. In my opinion I believe that it shouldnt be restricted because they would be censoring apart of history as well as censoring what those at war are exposed to
AnOnYmOUs324

Anonymous24 wrote:

Da Guy wrote:

Anonymous24 wrote:

Yeah well lets just say ESRB knows how to "make their point" clear. In my opinion I believe that it shouldnt be restricted because they would be censoring apart of history as well as censoring what those at war are exposed to

..and there is an age limit for a reason. So kids won't be exposed to it.
-pictureframe-
Unfortunately that hasnt stopped children from obtaining the game. Its the maturity level thats more important then the age from my viewpoint. There are immature people out there who dont classify as children
AnOnYmOUs324
Yes, like the people who leave a game of Zombies as soon as they are downed.
-pictureframe-

Studios