Fire Trap? And Music Easter Egg.

Black Ops forum

First off, does anybody know what the "Fire Trap" is? I would love the achievement for killing a monkey with it, but I don't know what it is! So if anybody knows I would love for you to tell me.

Also, how many of you have found the music easter egg yet? Just curious.
DoubleStuf
4 REPLIES 4
you have to find 3 teddy bears for song and the fire trap is just the electricity trap but its fire instead so if you find a switch like in kino thats the fire trap
NH-L96A1_PWNZ

NH-L96A1_PWNZ wrote:

you have to find 3 teddy bears for song and the fire trap is just the electricity trap but its fire instead so if you find a switch like in kino thats the fire trap

What about Kino Der Toten? there is a switch that makes the electricity traps fire instead? Or is one of the traps in Kino fire and the rest electric? I just have not done that one very much so I have no idea what you mean. lol
DoubleStuf

DoubleStuf wrote:

NH-L96A1_PWNZ wrote:

What about Kino Der Toten? there is a switch that makes the electricity traps fire instead? Or is one of the traps in Kino fire and the rest electric? I just have not done that one very much so I have no idea what you mean. lol

Yes, in Kino there is one trap that is a fire trap. When you open the door on the bottom floor, in that first room tha trap is fire, rest is electric. On Ascension all traps are fire
NickJorden
Highlighted

NickJorden wrote:

DoubleStuf wrote:

NH-L96A1_PWNZ wrote:

Yes, in Kino there is one trap that is a fire trap. When you open the door on the bottom floor, in that first room tha trap is fire, rest is electric. On Ascension all traps are fire

hmm I had not idea about that. Thanks guys!

Now to go get another achievement haha.
DoubleStuf

Studios