Fix the unfair game!!!!

Black Ops forum

There a lot of unfair things going on in this game. I never seen a call of duty game so bad like this. Here is a list that you guys need to look into.1. Respawn kills (you should have a 5 to 10 second of not dieing or a symbol on ur telling player you can kill him just yet. 2. Second chance it's just unfair I have to empty an whole clip to kill them. 3. Claymore there just to overpower and the range of it just to stupid. 4. Jumping ( jumping in the air to kill some should NOT be aloud at all. 4. Camper have a limited time where you can sit in a place like 3 to 4 sec then you must more or die and lose points.
nwo17
5 REPLIES 5
wasting your time bro
GUARDDAWG77
Do you need a tissue?
Wiffleballz

nwo17 wrote:

There a lot of unfair things going on in this game. I never seen a call of duty game so bad like this. Here is a list that you guys need to look into.1. Respawn kills (you should have a 5 to 10 second of not dieing or a symbol on ur telling player you can kill him just yet. 2. Second chance it's just unfair I have to empty an whole clip to kill them. 3. Claymore there just to overpower and the range of it just to stupid. 4. Jumping ( jumping in the air to kill some should NOT be aloud at all. 4. Camper have a limited time where you can sit in a place like 3 to 4 sec then you must more or die and lose points.

Lets chug this guy over to mamby pamby land and maybe he might stop crying LMAo!!!!
ripghostweapons
sounds like you had a rough day. I agree second chance is annoying, but they are using a PERK, a perk for that, instead of marathon or hacker or ninja, what a waste, so by using this annoying perk they disadvantage themselves. People will always camp bro, you've just gotta accept this, find a different lobby where it's less campy. Or put lower streaks on, so u get less frustrated when you die, having spyplane on let's your team get the noobish campers sooner rather than later. The claymore range is large, but you only get one per life, not like the endless supply with scavenger pro on mw2, so don't moan about claymores, they are a lot less overpowered in this game compared to mw2, but yeah, dont moan and bitch on here creating posts about things that 1. will never happen, or 2. haven't been moaned about a million times already
Harvdogg
Highlighted
Good luck with that
hplopper

Studios