Follow Black Ops First Look Event [link]

Black Ops forum

I'm sure this has been posted on here somewhere but for people that don't know here is the live Twitter update category for Treyarch's First Look Community event.

http://twitter.com/jd_2020/first-look-2010

Updates on Black Ops, exclusives, opinions, ect.

I'm following it, waiting for something good
drugdealer
18 REPLIES 18
Someone needs to keep an eye on this and have regular updates in case of new info.
staypuftgiant

staypuftgiant wrote:

Someone needs to keep an eye on this and have regular updates in case of new info.

Will do.

Edit: here's one "Lots of cool things to tell you guys. Unfortunately I can't say anything for a week."-moniko21

WHAT? Wonder how much that applies to..
drugdealer
NOO! I wonder what they were shown? Multiplayer? Singleplayer? Zombies? Something completely new?
staypuftgiant

staypuftgiant wrote:

They are under a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) until May 28th, so I don't think they'll be tweeting about the game much.
iSnipeZz
EA just held theres,it feels like someone is coping each other, anyways they will probably do what ea is a delay information to E3 which is june 15
MCHAZA
Supposedly they signed a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) permitting them to speak about what they see until the 28th... if true, don't expect anything until then.

kaizersosa

drug dealer wrote:

staypuftgiant wrote:

Will do.

Edit: here's one "Lots of cool things to tell you guys. Unfortunately I can't say anything for a week."-moniko21

WHAT? Wonder how much that applies to..

Gah!!
Jonesey5709

MaHiRzDaMaN wrote:

staypuftgiant wrote:

They are under a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) until May 28th, so I don't think they'll be tweeting about the game much.

Well, we did find out about barebones didn't we?
drugdealer

drug dealer wrote:

MaHiRzDaMaN wrote:

staypuftgiant wrote:

Well, we did find out about barebones didn't we?

The NDA was probably over what they were shown, not what was shown beforehand.
staypuftgiant

Studios