For the people who "know"

Black Ops forum

Highlighted
Ok, so I have a few questions(stuff I want to know about) that I'm not sure about and I need answers from the people who "know"(by this I mean the people who know what their talking about and can support or explain it with good reason or facts) about what the Wii can handle and if Black Ops can support certain features. Someone will probably tell me that these questions have already been answered... but I'm trying to get answers from people who have a more advanced knowledge than most of us here.(some people might know who they are)



Here are my questions(stuff I want to know about), many of them are repeated questions that are asked a lot.







1. Wii Speak?



2. Killcams?



3. Zombies?



4. Classic Controller?(Pro or Not)



5. Fixing Cammo Patterns and coloring?



6. Fixing Sniping?



7. More Bullet Trails/Flash?



8. Fixing Knifing?



9. Split screen Co-Op?



10. Vehicles for online?



11. DLC or Separate discs for more maps?



12. Fising Red Dot Sight?(it was too fat on MWR)











I want to know what you think is possible, might take away from the game, or just not possible, and WHY!



Please don't reply to this if you cant support what you say.



When you post a response I will most likely reply to it asking something, or argue that something could benefit the game.
gmo808
Likes: 0
Posts: 317
Registered: ‎22-09-2011
30 REPLIES 30
11- Nintendo puts a limit on how large something can be in the wii shop channel so if Nintendo lifts that limit then we could get dlc. also Nintendo doesn't like adding things to games after the release date
dowtatno
Likes: 19
Posts: 4054
Registered: ‎12-08-2011

DOWTATNO wrote:

 

11- Nintendo puts a limit on how large something can be in the wii shop channel so if Nintendo lifts that limit then we could get dlc. also Nintendo doesn't like adding things to games after the release date





What about having separate discs for more maps?
gmo808
Likes: 0
Posts: 317
Registered: ‎22-09-2011
There will always be knifing, 90% chance zombies are a no- no
Pestilence161
Likes: 0
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎27-05-2010

Pestilence161 wrote:

 

There will always be knifing, 90% chance zombies are a no- no





XD wow, by knifing i meant fix the knifing, cuz in mwr it sux... and y not zombies? remember... you dont post unless you can support!
gmo808
Likes: 0
Posts: 317
Registered: ‎22-09-2011

GMO808 wrote:

 

DOWTATNO wrote:

 

11- Nintendo puts a limit on how large something can be in the wii shop channel so if Nintendo lifts that limit then we could get dlc. also Nintendo doesn't like adding things to games after the release date





What about having separate discs for more maps?





Nintendo doesn't like adding things to games after the release date thats the main reason we dont have dlc
dowtatno
Likes: 19
Posts: 4054
Registered: ‎12-08-2011

DOWTATNO wrote:

 

GMO808 wrote:

 

DOWTATNO wrote:

 

11- Nintendo puts a limit on how large something can be in the wii shop channel so if Nintendo lifts that limit then we could get dlc. also Nintendo doesn't like adding things to games after the release date





What about having separate discs for more maps?





Nintendo doesn't like adding things to games after the release date thats the main reason we dont have dlc





Dude... It wont be DLC if you buy a seperate disc that has a map pack on it, Rockband does it with their Track Packs...
gmo808
Likes: 0
Posts: 317
Registered: ‎22-09-2011

GMO808 wrote:

 



1. Wii Speak?

We can have this, but due to the sound problems it created it was left out of MWR

2. Killcams?

This would cause too much lag

3. Zombies?

It can and probably will be in BO. It was left out of WAW due to time constraints

4. Classic Controller?(Pro or Not)

IDK

5. Cammo Patterns and coloring?

We will be getting customization, too what extent Im not sure

6. Sniping?

Your serious right?

7. More Bullet Trails/Flash?

Probably not. All it would due is help noobs learn to lead there target. It wont be worth it

8. Knifing?

No comment

9. Split screen Co-Op?

Not sure

10. Vehicles for online?

Yes. Treyarch confirmed vehicals

11. DLC or Separate discs for more maps?

Not sure yet


Sniper16
Likes: 1
Posts: 4504
Registered: ‎04-02-2010
Hold on... ima edit the post for where it says sniping, knifing, and cammos ... lol, i meant Fixing the problems with them!
gmo808
Likes: 0
Posts: 317
Registered: ‎22-09-2011
@ AI Sniper16



So what you are saying is that Wii Speak might be in this game, killcams will cause too much lag, Zombies will be in this game if it is on the others,and bullet trails will help noobs?!??



How will bullet trails help noobs, if it taught them to lead their targets then they wouldnt be noob and might consider using guns that arnt noob... and bullet trails can help a lot and are nice to see when you snipe, look at the post about it someone else made.
gmo808
Likes: 0
Posts: 317
Registered: ‎22-09-2011

Studios