For the people who "know"

Black Ops forum

DOWTATNO wrote:

 

yup werent allowed to fix **** because they didnt make the game they just put the wii contols on it, also i really dont know much about this but i have learned alot from the activision forums since january. you would learn alot just by reading this **** and not asking the same questions over and over again.





iv been reading a lot but mainly here...
gmo808
Likes: 0
Posts: 317
Registered: ‎22-09-2011
WII SPEAK, YES AWESOME



KILL CAM, NO SUCK*



ZOMBIE, YES OWNAGE



CONTROLLER, PRO MORE CHALLENGING



VEHICLE FOR ONLINE, OF-COURCE YES I WANT IT JUST LIKE BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2--- LOTS OF VEHICLES
gbenjamin
Likes: 0
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎02-06-2011

G Benjamin wrote:

 

WII SPEAK, YES AWESOME



KILL CAM, NO SUCK*



ZOMBIE, YES OWNAGE



CONTROLLER, PRO MORE CHALLENGING



VEHICLE FOR ONLINE, OF-COURCE YES I WANT IT JUST LIKE BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2--- LOTS OF VEHICLES





lol, dude im not asking if you want these! XD
gmo808
Likes: 0
Posts: 317
Registered: ‎22-09-2011

GMO808 wrote:

 





1. Wii Speak? sorta



2. Killcams? no



3. Zombies? yes



4. Classic Controller?(Pro or Not) yes



5. Fixing Cammo Patterns and coloring? yep



6. Fixing Sniping? depends on what you mean



7. More Bullet Trails/Flash?no?



8. Fixing Knifing? idk, what do you think?



9. Split screen Co-Op? lol no



10. Vehicles for online? lmao....



11. DLC or Separate discs for more maps? idk...



12. Fising Red Dot Sight?(it was too fat on MWR) it did? i forgot about MWR altogether





*cough*thread necro*cough*
Elite King
Likes: 321
Posts: 8248
Registered: ‎29-09-2011

Elite King wrote:

 

GMO808 wrote:

 





1. Wii Speak? sorta



2. Killcams? no



3. Zombies? yes



4. Classic Controller?(Pro or Not) yes



5. Fixing Cammo Patterns and coloring? yep



6. Fixing Sniping? depends on what you mean



7. More Bullet Trails/Flash?no?



8. Fixing Knifing? idk, what do you think?



9. Split screen Co-Op? lol no



10. Vehicles for online? lmao....



11. DLC or Separate discs for more maps? idk...



12. Fising Red Dot Sight?(it was too fat on MWR) it did? i forgot about MWR altogether





*cough*thread necro*cough*







Wow... Remember all the questions we had? And all of the ones we still have? And when everyone was pumped for this game? Yeah... Good times...
mcalex
Likes: 0
Posts: 495
Registered: ‎08-07-2011
I was about to flame this guy when I just noticed the date
revisawesome
Likes: 6
Posts: 1734
Registered: ‎21-09-2011
whoever bumped this old thread....
padiego
Likes: 522
Posts: 5336
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

padiego wrote:

 

whoever bumped this old thread....



McAlex >.> curses him
revisawesome
Likes: 6
Posts: 1734
Registered: ‎21-09-2011
Highlighted
4- You can use a regular classic controller. I have.



#- Bullet trails aren't really necessary, and can create lag,
Masinini
Likes: 0
Posts: 1369
Registered: ‎22-07-2010

Masinini wrote:

 

4- You can use a regular classic controller. I have.



#- Bullet trails aren't really necessary, and can create lag,



Do you realise this is an old thread >.>
revisawesome
Likes: 6
Posts: 1734
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

Studios