For the people who "know"

Black Ops forum

No one "knows" what is going to be in the game. All the things you listed have a possibility of being there, but only Treyarch knows to what extent they can be, or if it is worth it to include it. The only thing you can do is wait for more info to be released about the game, beyond that, it is just everyones opinion and assumptions.
kweagle
Likes: 30
Posts: 4829
Registered: ‎22-09-2011

kweagle wrote:

 

No one "knows" what is going to be in the game. All the things you listed have a possibility of being there, but only Treyarch knows to what extent they can be, or if it is worth it to include it. The only thing you can do is wait for more info to be released about the game, beyond that, it is just everyones opinion and assumptions.





Im asking what is possible and what is most likely to be in the game and why, not asking exactly if it will be in the game cuz like u said we dont know yet.
gmo808
Likes: 0
Posts: 317
Registered: ‎22-09-2011
if you want to know, go to the general forum and ask there.



god you n00bs are stupid.
powderslinger
Likes: 19
Posts: 12432
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

GMO808 wrote:

 

kweagle wrote:

 

No one "knows" what is going to be in the game. All the things you listed have a possibility of being there, but only Treyarch knows to what extent they can be, or if it is worth it to include it. The only thing you can do is wait for more info to be released about the game, beyond that, it is just everyones opinion and assumptions.





Im asking what is possible and what is most likely to be in the game and why, not asking exactly if it will be in the game cuz like u said we dont know yet.





As I said, everything you listed is possible on the Wii. It is just a matter of what trade offs and consequences there are to adding them all. There is a fine balance between features and gameplay, and in the end, some features are not worth having if it affects the game in such a degree that it is makes it less playable.
kweagle
Likes: 30
Posts: 4829
Registered: ‎22-09-2011
What about having separate discs for more maps?[/quote]



Nintendo doesn't like adding things to games after the release date thats the main reason we dont have dlc[/quote]



Dude... It wont be DLC if you buy a seperate disc that has a map pack on it, Rockband does it with their Track Packs...[/quote]



it doesnt matter if its dlc or not they still dont like adding things to a game after release date on almost all wii games there is no add on's after release date rockband and guitar hero are the exceptions because songs are take up very little space. a map pack is fucking huge dude and NINTENDO DOESNT LIKE ADDING LARGE THINGS SUCH AS MAP PACKS TO GAMES it wouldnt matter if it was on a disc or not they just dont do it, unless someone can convince them to change there ways then no map packs for wii
dowtatno
Likes: 19
Posts: 4054
Registered: ‎12-08-2011

GMO808 wrote:

 

Ok, so I have a few questions(stuff I want to know about) that I'm not sure about and I need answers from the people who "know"(by this I mean the people who know what their talking about and can support or explain it with good reason or facts) about what the Wii can handle and if Black Ops can support certain features. Someone will probably tell me that these questions have already been answered... but I'm trying to get answers from people who have a more advanced knowledge than most of us here.(some people might know who they are)



Here are my questions(stuff I want to know about), many of them are repeated questions that are asked a lot.







1. Wii Speak?

Wii speak is a piece of sh!t and unworkable as is this is a NOT opinion it is FACT

2. Killcams?

Not enough RAM

3. Zombies?

90% probablity of YES

4. Classic Controller?(Pro or Not)

Why bother...go buy a PS3 or Xbox

5. Fixing Cammo Patterns and coloring?

Who said there are going to be camo patterns? If you notice things things were better in W@W

6. Fixing Sniping?

Fixed in W@W

7. More Bullet Trails/Flash?

[iFixed in W@W]

8. Fixing Knifing?

Fixed in W@W

9. Split screen Co-Op?

You're joking right? The wii doesn't have enough juice

10. Vehicles for online?

Not sure

11. DLC or Separate discs for more maps?

Not sure but this is a workable idea (seperate discs)

12. Fising Red Dot Sight?(it was too fat on MWR)

Who said there is going to be red dot sights? Is this correct for the period









I want to know what you think is possible, might take away from the game, or just not possible, and WHY!



Please don't reply to this if you cant support what you say.



When you post a response I will most likely reply to it asking something, or argue that something could benefit the game.





Dude I thought that most of these points have already been gone over many times. Are you just fishing for different answers? There are reasons that MWR didn't have things that W@W had, and we have gone over them many times. Why start yet another thread?
godsmack_theori
Likes: 3
Posts: 2625
Registered: ‎21-09-2011
@ godsmack(the original)



What is wrong with having Classic controller? It could be for the people who dont like the motion controls but cant afford another console, I prefer the wiimote but my friends who have a 360 suck with it, so if it supported Classic controller more people would play it and it could help treyarch, if it makes the game unbalanced then their could be 2 main modes for Classic Controller only and one for wiimote only. If you dont want to use it you wont have to but if you do it could always be an option. Why are people soo against the idea?



And about how MWR is older than WaWii, how is it older! sure the original game is older but the port for MWR is newer than WaWii, so can you explain to me y everyone is saying WaW is newer than MWR...
gmo808
Likes: 0
Posts: 317
Registered: ‎22-09-2011
they didnt change anything from mw they just made the controls match up to the wii mote, waw fixed alot of problems that mw had but treyarch couldn't do anything about the mw problems because they just ported the game and were not allowed to change anything they basically just had to dumb it down
dowtatno
Likes: 19
Posts: 4054
Registered: ‎12-08-2011

DOWTATNO wrote:

 

they didnt change anything from mw they just made the controls match up to the wii mote, waw fixed alot of problems that mw had but treyarch couldn't do anything about the mw problems because they just ported the game and were not allowed to change anything they basically just had to dumb it down





So they werent allowed to fix stuff like, sniping, knifing, cammos, and have it like the other consoles? all they were allowed to do is make it on the wii and make it with wii controls?



and thanks for replying, some people just go crazy mad at me cuz im a noob about all this...
gmo808
Likes: 0
Posts: 317
Registered: ‎22-09-2011
yup werent allowed to fix shit because they didnt make the game they just put the wii contols on it, also i really dont know much about this but i have learned alot from the activision forums since january. you would learn alot just by reading this shit and not asking the same questions over and over again.
dowtatno
Likes: 19
Posts: 4054
Registered: ‎12-08-2011

Studios