Friend invite problems

Black Ops forum

Me and my ingame friends have had this problem since starting to play this game where we cant invite each other online to a group, just gives an error or does nothing, anyone know why or experienced this problem?
Warscream
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
ye i've got extact same problem it's really annoying. Its only 1 friend i can't invite and it only started doing this a few days ago. I have tried everything.
granty09
Same deal here. I can only connect to 1 friend and between the Campers and Lag Users we dont play often anymore. It has to do with the type of port you have open on your router and type of internet. the only other problem is that the Treyarch and or Activision servers have never been known to be reliable. They are both companies that produce games for profit.... Not gamers.
Lykanthrope5150

granty09 wrote:

ye i've got extact same problem it's really annoying. Its only 1 friend i can't invite and it only started doing this a few days ago. I have tried everything.

I have the same problem, sometimes desn't happend, sometimes the message -"server full"- appear and the server is not full, sometimes the message -"the session is not active anymore"- appear.

It is a bad situation and you spend more time to wait than to play

I'm talking for PS3.
Icecat98
I have the exact smae problem It only works if i start my own game and invite them. outherwise it either comes up with " server is full" or " this session is not active anymore!" PLEASE FIX THIS TREYARCH!
chocolatetomtom

Studios