Black Ops forum

Hi

Example: I can shoot 5 bullets and then die with only one bullet from the enemy. When i spectate my death, i see that they had fired more then one shoot and i didn't shoot even once.

That happens a lot. I have a ps3 on a 3 mbts download / 120kbts upload direct network cable to the router.

What is wrong? Its disappointing and frustrating.

PS: sorry for the bad English
KillScreen_
4 REPLIES 4
in reply to KillScreen_

KillScreen_ wrote:

Hi

Example: I can shoot 5 bullets and then die with only one bullet from the enemy. When i spectate my death, i see that they had fired more then one shoot and i didn't shoot even once.

That happens a lot. I have a ps3 on a 3 mbts download / 120kbts upload direct network cable to the router.

That is really slow and possibly your problem. Upgrade your speed to a minimum of 5Mbps download/650Kbps upload. You should see a moderate improvement. But to be sure, and if it's available to you, go for 7Mbps.
Recon_Killer
in reply to KillScreen_

KillScreen_ wrote:

Hi

On X Box-First, on your router, set your Xbox IP address to outside your firewall. make sure all your other devices(computers,game consoles)are not connected to the internet ,then try yours again.that should make it run smoother.OR just connect to your modem without the router.that usually works.(When your playing the game, press select and you will see the scores.to the right of that is your signal strength. it should be 3 green bars-4 green bars)
Evil_Bill_G8ts
in reply to KillScreen_
The internet its directly connected to the ps3 (only) with a network cable. I even have 4 green bars.

Sometimes it freezes sending invites to friends... :-\

Sometimes we get a stupid error: "user have a newer version... yadda yadda yadda", being only one able to send an invite.

The online gameplay being so laggy, with so many bugs in it... i'm not buying the extra maps.
KillScreen_
Highlighted
in reply to KillScreen_
Hellooowwwww!

Can someone from Demon Ware or Activision give me an answer?

That would be much appreciated.
KillScreen_

Studios