Ghosts camo in Australia?

Black Ops forum

Hey,

The ghosts camo is avalible in many places but seems to not be in Australia. Pre-ordered from JBHIFI last week and they said they didnt have is so I was a bit suprised. If it was availible, it would be in ebgames and jb. Any one know when it will be availible in Australia?

Thanks

Alec

ArmouredBear
5 REPLIES 5

Not yey mate but eb games said they migh be getting it in soon i hope they do cause like south africa has the code but austraila deosn't...

JDARLOZ

JDARLOZ wrote:

Not yey mate but eb games said they migh be getting it in soon i hope they do cause like south africa has the code but austraila deosn't...

Thanks,

Yeah, hope it comes soon.

ArmouredBear

I pre-ordered from EB-Games last week (22nd May) but they still had no confirmation of the code. They did say that they will get it but god knows when that will be. Few weeks maybe even months.

ZenEx1

I just pre-ordered from EB games in Australia, and the girl there had no idea about the "Ghost" camo promo.

I even read on here that our friends in Canada haven't got their promo code and they are next door to the states!!

kapow_2

They should make it as a personalization pack, so we can buy it for 160 microsoft points without even preordering since australia dont even get it, @Activision, can you???

xScopezsniper

Studios