Girls playing Black Ops.

Black Ops forum

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz
Surprisingly, I have seven different women on my FL. All of them are 20 years or older. 3 of them are good, the rest are average. I also have about four guys that pretend to be female on CoD only to have someone hit on them. It is funny when they find out its a guy.



I do not mind women playing Black Ops.
eckosaint
Likes: 17
Posts: 1171

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz

EckoSaint wrote:

 

I also have about four guys that pretend to be female on CoD only to have someone hit on them.



-_-
Cs1294
Likes: 38
Posts: 3140

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz

Cs1294 wrote:

 

EckoSaint wrote:

 

I also have about four guys that pretend to be female on CoD only to have someone hit on them.



-_-





lol, its funny honestly....mixed in with a little bit of creepy....if you ever heard/seen it, you would laugh.
eckosaint
Likes: 17
Posts: 1171

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz
As the CoD franchise involves millions of players some of them are bound to be female. I know a lot of girls playing, however their names are most often genderneutral since most kids act like douchebags around them.
Mischaonline1
Likes: 0
Posts: 357

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

 

Did you noticed too? Now I see more people with "GIRL" on their clan tag, and a very feminine Background and Emblem (Like the female symbol, LOL).

Well, I find it very cool for our community to have more girls playing. Just wanted to know what are your thoughts on that .



SHOTnSKILLZ out!





most likely gay people, i was playing with one and i sent him a message and he told me he was a gay
CMG55
Likes: 0
Posts: 217

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz

CMG55 wrote:

 

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

 

Did you noticed too? Now I see more people with "GIRL" on their clan tag, and a very feminine Background and Emblem (Like the female symbol, LOL).

Well, I find it very cool for our community to have more girls playing. Just wanted to know what are your thoughts on that .



SHOTnSKILLZ out!





most likely gay people, i was playing with one and i sent him a message and he told me he was a gay



Man, once a guy added me, yeah, I accepted, he used to send me invites to play BLOPS and MW2. Weeks later, he told me he was gay. LOL!
shotnskillz
Likes: 3
Posts: 218

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

 

CMG55 wrote:

 

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

 

Did you noticed too? Now I see more people with "GIRL" on their clan tag, and a very feminine Background and Emblem (Like the female symbol, LOL).

Well, I find it very cool for our community to have more girls playing. Just wanted to know what are your thoughts on that .



SHOTnSKILLZ out!





most likely gay people, i was playing with one and i sent him a message and he told me he was a gay



Man, once a guy added me, yeah, I accepted, he used to send me invites to play BLOPS and MW2. Weeks later, he told me he was gay. LOL!





hahaha lmao, he wanted you
CMG55
Likes: 0
Posts: 217
Highlighted

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz
Jesus man! Don't even think of that! OMG! Ewwww!
shotnskillz
Likes: 3
Posts: 218

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

 

Jesus man! Don't even think of that! OMG! Ewwww!





the heart wants what the heart wants



all's fair in love and war
CMG55
Likes: 0
Posts: 217

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz
LOL, if you think someone has GIRL as their clan tag, they are really girls ??



In case you didnt know, on the Internet:



GIRL = GUY IN REAL LIFE



Smiley Tongue
DonVitoCorleone
Likes: 0
Posts: 379

Studios