Going back to cod4

Black Ops forum

Im just really tired of black ops and all its faults for the ps3, im only disappointed that this game will be seen as a success by its sales but from a ps3 owners point of view its just so broken

From the frame rate to still getting hit markers on the upper body with the L96AW, iv had enough tbh

I though they were listening to the community but how the hell did last stand get in there then, i hate the perk so much and I go as far to say its ruins the game for me

The did alot of good stuff but whats the point when the bad out weighs the good and when they patch the game they make it worse. My ps3 didnt freeze with patch 1.04 and now its freezes alot with 1.05 and the dreaded waiting for other players freeze too

Im only hoping EA wins their court action and we might finally see a proper fps game
head07
9 REPLIES 9
ok you have fun with that bye
The-CODfather
Have fun with COD4 there are so many hackers! My BO froze my PS3 a couple times I still play, and when I get mad at BO I play WAW. Infinity Ward can't keep up with the hackers in COD4 and MW2....
Mehoe

Mehoe wrote:

Have fun with COD4 there are so many hackers! My BO froze my PS3 a couple times I still play, and when I get mad at BO I play WAW. Infinity Ward can't keep up with the hackers in COD4 and MW2....

Yep because Treyarch can huh? LOL that Windows 98 SE guy has been reported numerous times, with so much proof yet he still walks around playing the game.

BO has froze so many times on my PS3 that my PS3 now has a messed up BD drive and cant play any game without freezing. I have read about it happening to other people before it happened to me, and I didnt think it would happen to me. But once it starts happening to more people, then everyone will realize that this game is crap.
T-Wizzle09

head07 wrote:

Im just really tired of black ops and all its faults for the ps3, im only disappointed that this game will be seen as a success by its sales but from a ps3 owners point of view its just so broken

From the frame rate to still getting hit markers on the upper body with the L96AW, iv had enough tbh

I though they were listening to the community but how the hell did last stand get in there then, i hate the perk so much and I go as far to say its ruins the game for me

The did alot of good stuff but whats the point when the bad out weighs the good and when they patch the game they make it worse. My ps3 didnt freeze with patch 1.04 and now its freezes alot with 1.05 and the dreaded waiting for other players freeze too

Im only hoping EA wins their court action and we might finally see a proper fps game

You do know EA makes the Battlefield games right? If you don't...Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is an FPS game with a pretty good online multiplayer.
like-a-boss57
COD4 = Still the best COD to date. There are hackers in every online game even black ops. Least the game runs like its suppose to.
avengedyesterda

Like-A-Boss57 wrote:

You do know EA makes the Battlefield games right? If you don't...Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is an FPS game with a pretty good online multiplayer.

While the multiplayer for EA and DICE games is not horrible...they have no idea how to spell, let alone define, the word "variety".
Death8u4u
Actually popped in COD4 the other night and was suprised to get good connections and how well the game still works - was absolutely raping with the RPD - it seems much easier now than it did back in the day.

That being said the last game of the night I got into was some kind of superspeed hackfest which I quickly exited - after all the horror stories I've heard about losing stats and ranks.

I'll still say loud and proud that MW2 is the best and most fun COD to date.

Bring the hate.
Sstang1
I played COD4 the other night(Xbox 360 version) and it was OK, I have actually forgotten the maps and died quite a bit because I haven't even had Live in about 8 months but it was still pretty fun.
bearsfan154
U ONLY SAY THAT CUZ I BET YOUR 1 OF THE HACKERS RIGHT .........WELL JUST SO YOU KNOW NOT ALL OF US ARE AS SMART AS THE NEXT HACKING NERD BUT I LIKE TO THANK ALL THE HACKERS FOR TAKING THE FUN OUT OF THE GAME FOR OTHER PEOPLE WHO R TRYING TO PLAY FOR FUN........TY LOSERS........AND I THINK THE FROM NOW ON CALL OF DUTY SHOULD LOWER THEIR PRICES SO WE DONT HAVE TO WASTE $60 OF OUR HARD EARNING $$$$ ON A GAME WE CANT HAVE FUN WITH
hellfather

Studios