Google Street View...

Black Ops forum

Re: Google Street View...

in reply to Horrorman
I have already tryed to find my house a couple of weeks ago but they havnt done my street so I cant see my house
soul_crusher144
Likes: 2
Posts: 1639
Highlighted

Re: Google Street View...

in reply to Horrorman

soul_crusher144 wrote:

 

I have already tryed to find my house a couple of weeks ago but they havnt done my street so I cant see my house





A few month ago I saw the google car with the cameras driving due to our streets. So, I think they don´t forget to photograph our house !?
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681

Re: Google Street View...

in reply to Horrorman

Horrorman wrote:

 

soul_crusher144 wrote:

 

I have already tryed to find my house a couple of weeks ago but they havnt done my street so I cant see my house





A few month ago I saw the google car with the cameras driving due to our streets. So, I think they don´t forget to photograph our house !?





awesome haha

I just checked again and yes thay have done my street
soul_crusher144
Likes: 2
Posts: 1639

Re: Google Street View...

in reply to Horrorman
Thay have done my street too. Here I am standing on my porch.



http://www.mannythemovieguy.com/images/gran_torino.jpg
Snakedoctor57
Likes: 7
Posts: 1497

Re: Google Street View...

in reply to Horrorman
I can see both sides to this, but I feel like google can do whatever they want.
-pictureframe-
Likes: 138
Posts: 10813

Re: Google Street View...

in reply to Horrorman
Who cares? Google Maps are frequently off by quite a bit, if not downright wrong. Sometimes I can type in an address and be spot on, other times it will be off by several blocks. This includes the same address searched within minutes of the first search.
SoylentBob
Likes: 9
Posts: 10926

Re: Google Street View...

in reply to Horrorman
Soybob is just pissed cause he got caught on the camera doing,well, whatever it is he is doing:



http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/042009/small_google%20maps%20wtf.jpg
reaper2792
Likes: 75
Posts: 9838

Re: Google Street View...

in reply to Horrorman
Oh, like you don't have a death ray in your garage...
SoylentBob
Likes: 9
Posts: 10926

Re: Google Street View...

in reply to Horrorman

Snakedoctor57 wrote:

 

Thay have done my street too. Here I am standing on my porch.



http://www.mannythemovieguy.com/images/gran_torino.jpg



I knew Snakedoc is Clint Eastwood



-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

I can see both sides to this, but I feel like google can do whatever they want.



this is sadly the truth.
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681

Re: Google Street View...

in reply to Horrorman
My friend's dad is mowing the lawn in his front yard on Google View.
mikery009
Likes: 15
Posts: 2802

Studios