Great Zombies Idea, Do you Support?

Black Ops forum

Great Zombies Idea, Do you Support?

I think that you should be able to grow levels in zombies. For example, you get 5exp for every zombies you kill. IT DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS MULTIPLAYER. When you grow a level you get a point, and you get to spend those points towards classes like, "Tank" everytime you spend a point on the class "tank' it gets harder for zombies to kill you. "Moneybags" you get lots more money per zombie you kill then all the other players, and you are able to donate money to other players.

"Lethal" you do lots more damage to each zombies than all the other players do. So you will be an appreciated player if you have high levels in these classes. "Medic" able to drag teamates to safe places, can revive teamates really fast, and can revive themselves only 3 times per round.Please tell me what you think. Thank you. P.S...THIS WOULD BE A ZOMBIE MODE CALLED "Ranked Zombies" SO YOU HAVE A CHOICE BETWEEN REGULAR ZOMBIES AND MY IDEA OF ZOMBIES.
XxPeircexX
24 REPLIES

Re: Great Zombies Idea, Do you Support?

in reply to XxPeircexX
That is a really good idea for zombies
NawmTaronyu

in reply to XxPeircexX
Thank you.
XxPeircexX

in reply to XxPeircexX
ya that sounds awsome it would also be cool if u could customize ur gun when gaining points or something like that
General_Sputnik

in reply to XxPeircexX
True.
XxPeircexX

in reply to XxPeircexX
Anyone else?
XxPeircexX

in reply to XxPeircexX

XxPeircexX wrote:

I think that you should be able to grow levels in zombies. For example, you get 5exp for every zombies you kill. IT DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS MULTIPLAYER. When you grow a level you get a point, and you get to spend those points towards classes like, "Tank" everytime you spend a point on the class "tank' it gets harder for zombies to kill you. "Moneybags" you get lots more money per zombie you kill then all the other players, and you are able to donate money to other players.

"Lethal" you do lots more damage to each zombies than all the other players do. So you will be an appreciated player if you have high levels in these classes. "Medic" able to drag teamates to safe places, can revive teamates really fast, and can revive themselves only 3 times per round.Please tell me what you think. Thank you.

very nice idea mate
THOMAS_kills_u

in reply to XxPeircexX
i thought donating to other players and a separate level up for zombies was a good idea but dragging people would just make it bad the whole point is to wait till the right moment to revive him.

i get annoyed when my mates just died and has a pistol and no money and were on round 17 and im all alone and i have so much money i just wanna give him some so he dont die
supergeorge123

in reply to XxPeircexX
Thanks Guys!
XxPeircexX

in reply to XxPeircexX
I like the sound of that!!
DOMINO2763

Studios