Black Ops forum

Anyone have racedriver grid for ds?????? If so.... tell me here. The wi fi is like a barren wasteland. I got it a couple weeks ago and have not played it on wi fi yet. Tell me here if you have it and maybe we can gather a few people to play a wi fi match. We will have to set up a time and stuff.... But we will get to that when we have the people.

DAKOTA T
Dakota_T
8 REPLIES 8
in reply to Dakota_T
lol. this is funny
reaper2792
in reply to Dakota_T
What!? Whats so funny???
Dakota_T
in reply to Dakota_T
...DS forum...GO THERE NAUW!
GoldonArRow
in reply to Dakota_T
ok
Dakota_T
in reply to Dakota_T
What do you mean by go to the ds forum? You mean because i am posting in off topic? It has nothing to do with cod waw... so i posted it here.
Dakota_T
in reply to Dakota_T
I have to admit, you're right...it isn't COD related so OT it is but, you might be able to find more DS players there. I think there is thread or two in the DS forum that they have for sharing friend codes.
monkin_out
in reply to Dakota_T

Dakota T wrote:

Anyone have racedriver grid for ds?????? If so.... tell me here. The wi fi is like a barren wasteland. I got it a couple weeks ago and have not played it on wi fi yet. Tell me here if you have it and maybe we can gather a few people to play a wi fi match. We will have to set up a time and stuff.... But we will get to that when we have the people.

DAKOTA T

that fact is we play real games
ivirtran1
in reply to Dakota_T
It is a pretty good game... I just wanna play a wi fi match. It is your opinion that it is not a good game. I like it. :grin:
Dakota_T

Studios