Hacking in the game

Black Ops forum

So my party joined this lobby.  We lacked one person and were hoping for a decent random soulless green guy.  Anyways the game starts and my party do our normal thing.  I start noticing that mostly one person's tag for kill information is appearing for our side.  When the score was 20 something to like 4 I looked to see who was getting kills from our party.  It was the one guy.  His score kept jumping up higher and faster than I have ever seen.  So when the KEM strike got called I went and sat and just watched the leaderboard.  The guys on my team started arguing with the guy.  They were telling him that he was running something and that he was going to get reported.  Then the guy was saying things like, "go ahead and report me they won't do anything" "so you're mad huh?"  This goes on for a while and then in the kill cam despite the fact that he hadn't called any kill streaks except for the KEM he knew right where the guy was and killed him through a wall.  I was pretty sure he had done something but maybe he was just an amazing player.  When we got out to the pre game lobby we continued to tell the guy that he was going to get reported.  He stops talking and starts changing his screename to reflect his questions.  I'm not saying he was changing his clan tag.  He changed his screen name.  Started using it like it was a marquee sign.  Different colors too.  He used it so that he could ask questions like "So are you mad?"  "Report me I dare you!" 

Over the years of playing I've seen the little things where you say, "Hmmmm that was weird.  Wonder if he was hacking." to outright "Something was going on."  99% of the time it's just lag or they are THAT good.  I've only been playing COD since MW2 not like some of you grandfathers out there, but this was straight up like MW2 hacking going on. 

All of my party reported online about this guy.  I've e-mailed and tweeted it as well.  Thing is I looked up the guys ID on the app and it shows a regular less than spectacular player.  He's even the Commander for his clan.  I'll not play the shame game because ... that's not allowed.  I'll only say that Itz not soo cool to be cheating the way he did.

Painfuljoy
1 REPLY 1

He went 56 and 4 at least on of the 4 deaths was due to shooting his own side if not all four.  Crazy!

Painfuljoy

Studios